Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Anybody up for Shishkov live feed discussionon FB?

it's me HHB

It was weird that even tho it was still on a screen it felt a lot more like meeting in real life than just jawing at each other on the board.  Cool to put some faces and voices with some names.  

Getting some more sounds of these instruments into the convo would be a good thing, I'd like to find a way to get my interface gtr signal to feed direct, may give a better idea of what the guitar sounds like in the room. Maybe just a matter of adding a mic into the interface instead of the laptop's onboard mic and setting the interface as the audio input to the chat.

Definitely a good hang! Had no guitar to contribute sounds or visual, but I can’t even do my own guitar justice!

So hard to even consider in person meet ups these days. Crawled into the zoom a little late but still enjoyed it. Recommend to anyone hop on board next time, you won’t regret it!
arniez

I’ll be driving. But I might login and leave my phone on the console just to hear y’all chatting. 

I missed it due to having to help a close friend...a neighbor in the throes of divorce. Count me and 0006 in for next week.

I missed it too. No excuses. Just forgot.

But I don't really belong to the club and was just hoping to be allowed to sit in the corner and watch. Or listen.

Maybe next time.

I tried to log on while driving. I’ll try the same thing next time it’s up and running. 

Archived