Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD - 1987 Chaparral Custom - O'Connor Snakeskin - OHSC

Hi all,

I'm selling this old thing - and advertised for suitably asking insane price looking for a crack smoking mug to buy it on the usual dick-marketplaces.

It occurred to me that it's probably worth advertising it here, as you can't ask for a bunch of more dysfunctional crack smoking mugs that us really.

spacer.png

More info and snaps on the listings open to normal people as well...

Reverb:

https://reverb.com/uk/item/34755782-hamer-usa-chaparral-custom-set-neck-1987-jim-o-connor-snake-skin-incl-ohsc

Ebay:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hamer-USA-Chaparral-Custom-Set-Neck-1987-Jim-OConnor-Snake-Skin-Incl-OHSC/224357458543

Happy to sort out a deal for the HFC - obviously, it would need to be for an even more insane price than my listings.

Shipping internationally is fine with me - typically UPS or DHL with insurance for full value.

Might consider a trade or PX up or down - I'd quite like an SS2 for example.

Cheers all,

Ben.

Edited by Bennyboy-UK
  • Like 9

Somehow, Benny…

The name BS Boutique really suits you. 😁

Best of luck, old chap, and it really shouldn't take long on the market.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'd have jumped all over this 2 to 3 years ago. Tastes have changed and I have my Solar S1.6 PB for metal now...

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Eli said:

Man, I believe the appropriate term for this guitar in your country's parlance is: "the dog's bollocks!",  is it not?

Beautiful.

That is correct but 'the mutts nuts' is used on a Sunday (y)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I'm so irritated by the Ebay dicks - I'll do an HFC price for this of £1,100 + actual shipping and insurance (and after any fees - PP G&S for example).

Edited by Bennyboy-UK
  • Like 4

Lovely bit of drift wood there, mate!  Makes me momentarily sad to have sold the Cali Std equivalent I had about a year or so ago. 

Best of luck selling that beauty.

• Like 1
  • Bennyboy-UK changed the title to FS - 1987 Chaparral Custom - O'Connor Snakeskin - OHSC - £1,100 to HFC Buyers
15 hours ago, LucSulla said:

If there wasn't an ocean between us, that would be tempting as hell. 

Isn’t that a Poison lyric?

Happy to ship practically anywhere - and I understand there is some paperwork I can complete so that a USA built guitar returning to the USA will avoid some of the Customs and import costs?

• Like 1

That is sweet! I wish we could bring back those glory days of Hamer.

• Bennyboy-UK changed the title to SOLD - 1987 Chaparral Custom - O'Connor Snakeskin - OHSC
5 minutes ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

Yes, I am now turgid and looking for some kind of extra rocking man-handle @kizanski you know what I mean.

Ummm.... No?