Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 2004 Newport 12'er, Natural, $1800-, LA Co. CL, N/A

Damn, Victorville is over an hour from L.A. and I'll be busy this weekend. Maybe next week. But of course I already have a Phantom 12 string. Why is no one local ever selling a Cali? That explorer has been sitting there for over a month. He originally asked $2500, then raised it when he got a bunch of calls.

4 hours ago, Joe G said:

While you're in SoCal, might as well also snag this USA Standard.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/msg/7567477598.html

image.png

Isn’t that a 1999 Standard?

3 hours ago, rickrock999 said:

I am going to see this guitar today. Since I already have a 1983 Hamer USA Phantom 12 string, if I buy it, one of them will be soon up for sale. Can't wait to see it.

You will probably be selling a 1983 Phantom 12 string soon...

The NEW12 is the best electric 12 string I've played, and I've played and/or owned 'em all!

Thank You for the likes guys. I would not have gotten it if not for this forum. Even though I am in L.A. county that did not pop up on the L.A. CL that I saw.

Special Thanks to topekatj for posting the ad. I am posting pics on the main forum under NGD

You've been warned!😉

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

So I have had my Newport 12 string for a couple of weeks now, and have gotten to play it against my '83 Phantom XII a few times. As cmatthes predicted, I am liking the Newport a lot, and as much as I love the Phantom I am thinking that is the one I will try to sell.  I'm not 100% yet but pretty close. Anyway I put up an ad for The Phantom on Craigslist just to see if I get any quick initial reaction. Let me know what you think of the guitar and what I am asking.

Thanks

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/d/north-hollywood-1983-hamer-usa-phantom/7574696515.html

Archived