Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS - 2009 Hamer Talladega Pro, Tiger Eye, Brazilian - SOLD

Here's another one not getting much attention, so I'll see if there's any interest. It's in excellent condition with no issues. There is one spot with some Hameritis near strap button, upper bout. Plays great. It has Lollar Imperials installed, I do not have the original pickups. Typical Tally Pro neck profile with the V measuring .93" at the first fret. The guitar weighs 7 lbs, 9 oz. Comes with the original case and Pro TRC. Again, free delivery to Oregon, WI. I am looking for $3200 plus actual shipping and PP fees. Let me know if you'd like more photos emailed (atomicwash AT yah** d*t c*m). Specs HERE. 

wLv7w8D.jpg

AocMe7F.jpg

qAT2vo7.jpg

Edited by atomicwash
  • Like 25

Interesting: The first fret V.

Together with the headstock veneer and tigery, flamey outfit it seems to be a decent custom order.

GLWTS!

• atomicwash changed the title to FS - 2009 Hamer Talladega Pro, Tiger Eye Maple, Brazilian Fretboard
On 7/3/2023 at 3:58 PM, atomicwash said:

....Again, free delivery to Oregon, WI....

One of my favorite Tallys, but that V neck doesn't work for me (which is a good thing for my marriage).

• Haha 2

Oh man......this is indeed very tempting. Question is, do I really need a second Talladega Pro?

Also, for anyone who may be concerned about the V-neck profile, if it's anything like mine, it's a pretty mild V. 

Edited by Jim P
  • Like 1

As did these two......

Talladega Pro Tiger Eye 1.jpgTalladega TIger Eye 1.jpg

They were, in my mind, the ultimate Hamers. But YMMV.....

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, django49 said:

As did these two......

They were, in my mind, the ultimate Hamers. But YMMV.....

Yeah, I've enjoyed mine since the day I purchased it from you! Of course, prices are up a bit these days, though.

2 hours ago, Jim P said:

Yeah, I've enjoyed mine since the day I purchased it from you! Of course, prices are up a bit these days, though.

The other two, a matched set in the Tigers Eye finish, went to California. I am pretty sure the buyer has no intent on letting them get away.

6 hours ago, Jim P said:

Ha! You may be right......LOL. It's within driving distance, too. The thought of that isn't helping much, either.

I'll be in Pewaukee on Sunday if that helps.

2 hours ago, atomicwash said:

I'll be in Pewaukee on Sunday if that helps.

I'm actually near Stevens Point, but driving to the Madison area isn't a problem. I used to live in Dane County, so I know the area quite well. The problem is that I just purchased a guitar at the end of June, but if I had known that this Tally was going to be up for sale, I probably would've grabbed it in a heartbeat. I'm also retired and a bit short on funds at the moment, so I don't think that I can realistically consider making this purchase. Although, there's no doubt that I've been very tempted!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 12:18 AM, Jim P said:

I'm actually near Stevens Point, but driving to the Madison area isn't a problem. I used to live in Dane County, so I know the area quite well. The problem is that I just purchased a guitar at the end of June, but if I had known that this Tally was going to be up for sale, I probably would've grabbed it in a heartbeat. I'm also retired and a bit short on funds at the moment, so I don't think that I can realistically consider making this purchase. Although, there's no doubt that I've been very tempted!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens_Point_Brewery

when I lived in The Chicago area I used to drink Point beer.  Can’t find it out here in the wilds of Bucks County PA. 

GLWTS-beautiful guitar.  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

when I lived in The Chicago area I used to drink Point beer.  Can’t find it out here in the wilds of Bucks County PA. 

GLWTS-beautiful guitar.  

I used to love Point root beer.  If I could buy it here in Canada, I would.

RootBeer_Can_3D_Updated_Resized.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 2:16 PM, BubbaVO said:

GLWTS-beautiful guitar.  

On 8/10/2023 at 11:23 AM, HamerCustomEr said:

I used to love Point root beer.  If I could buy it here in Canada, I would.

Yup......Point Special Beer and their Root Beer are common beverages in our neck of the woods. Although, I'll have to admit that some of the smaller micro breweries are producing much better beer. The Point Root Beer is great!

On 8/9/2023 at 5:23 AM, trashedman said:

Ya only live once, spend freely and enjoy...☺️

Yeah, I wish I could spend freely, but retirement is an entirely different story than how it was when I had steady income flowing in. It seems that selling on the used guitar market is pretty sluggish these days as well. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2023 at 12:45 PM, Jim P said:

Yeah, I wish I could spend freely, but retirement is an entirely different story than how it was when I had steady income flowing in. It seems that selling on the used guitar market is pretty sluggish these days as well. 

I understand... I retired out a few years ago but did a relocation to Thailand... be back stateside in 2 weeks to get my Talladega (the 1 commonly called Nightfire) and enjoy affordable living. Take care and happy trails. ☺️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trashedman said:

I understand... I retired out a few years ago but did a relocation to Thailand... be back stateside in 2 weeks to get my Talladega (the 1 commonly called Nightfire) and enjoy affordable living. Take care and happy trails. ☺️

What are your thoughts/observations living in Thailand vs the states?

very affordable - housing, healthcare, food etc.

hot n hotter with winter months cooler and less humid.

Ive been here 2+ years and plan on staying with intermittent visits back to states.

Language is biggest challenge, not that much of an issue with a translate app.

Im also avid motorcyclist and there are great roads to ride, scenery and sites to see.

BKK has a few decent guitar shops and a good market for such fun stuffs.

Thai ppl are very happy go lucky and non judgmental and humble.

• Like 6