Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: vector with standard headstock

This one was for sale on Ebay from a seller with ZERO feedback... now on the Verb from a seller with ZERO transactions 🤔... Super cool guitar though

Edited by Dave Scepter
  • Like 1

I think that one was posted here a year or so ago.

• Like 2

Damn, that's a cool V but without 24 frets and a neck p'up, (and any color other than blue) it's not for me. :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dave Scepter said:

This one was for sale on Ebay from a seller with ZERO feedback... now on the Verb from a seller with ZERO transactions 🤔... Super cool guitar though

Good catch.  I’d assume the only way to proceed on this one for a buyer would be pickup in person and pay at pickup.  

27 minutes ago, Ua D said:

Good catch.  I’d assume the only way to proceed on this one for a buyer would be pickup in person and pay at pickup.  

Highly recommended but not necessarily, you should have recourse/insurance within the payment method... not sure it's worth the hassle for a $3k guitar that's in Canada... scammers are pretty smart and may use customs to their advantage... just buyer beware 😏 

Edited by Dave Scepter
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

The same guitar was for sale just a couple months ago.. I think this exact same picture

Floyd :(hard pass 

Edited by Cboss

As cool as it might be, but $3.3K ( after taxes and all) for a cracked headstock...you have to be really into that kind of thing. And I'm pretty much 100% sure it was a good crack, may be not broken off completely, but most likely cracked opened and then re-glued. And the reason I think that...first, it's a very questionable spot and there is only one picture, that's red flag right away. And second, crack on the left, crack on the right and in the middle. If it was only on one side, ok, I could swallow that, but this...no way. And really nice try - " paint cracks, as is where is"  , yeah... right... gtfo. Of course, I might be wrong, but even with personal pickup I'd be very skeptical 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last time it was listed, I was in communication asking questions and I somehow got the impression. He was Asian with broken Engrish...

Perhaps his description reflects?

Just a guess 🤷

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ua D said:

The seller on Reverb has zero feedback and zero sales as well.

I see someone pointed that out already.

Edited by Ham Rex

1 hour ago, Ham Rex said:

I asked the seller about the neck and to send me a picture of the electronics cavity with the cover off and he wouldn't.

"Hello, The neck is not cracked, it is the paint cracked as said in the post. The cavity and wiring looks like what you see in the back of the guitar, It is kept original. Best Regards!"

He wants to keep it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I asked him again for pic of Electronics Cavity. He gets pissed at me about it.

I tell him it's important.

He calls me names, I say something back and he blocks me on Reverb and now there is a picture of Electronics Cavity.

And it's double the price... lol

Must be on the "Free and Pure" drugs program in Vancouver. VANDU

Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/expanding-prescribed-safer-supply-1.6104665

Edited by Ham Rex

On 2/28/2024 at 2:55 AM, Dave Scepter said:

Yup, and if it doesn't sell, jack it up another $1000... that'll do it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240228_004942_Reverb.jpg

Now it's $4228.07

Screenshot_20240301_000318_Reverb.jpg

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2024 at 9:09 PM, Ham Rex said:

I asked him again for pic of Electronics Cavity. He gets pissed at me about it.

Definately been used to hide his stash. Lots of room.

gn7r8d4l9hurowpdattb.jpg

• Haha 2