Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I think that's a fair price for that set of vintage pickups.
  3. Today
  4. I love it! She is killing it, band too. I love Soundgarden, esp the Loud Love & Badmotorfinger albums
  5. I have a set I would sell. Comes in a nice mahogany box with a Hamer branded tolex outer container. $1400.00 + shipping.
  6. My memory is that Joe has said that even in his multi-amp live setup what goes to the FoH is a Marshall Silver Jubilee through a Palmer speaker sim as “Always on”, and he adds one or two types of Fender to taste. And a TC 2290 for ambience. So, just playing devils advocate, isn’t his tone based on a crunchy M-style through a Speaker sim? 🤔
  7. Uriah Heep bassist Davey Rimmer has been named as the official replacement for Ian Hill in Judas Priest
  8. The bassist’s bassist. Dude has been laying it down since the early-70s, always bringing the thunder. He has earned his retirement.
  9. In case folks don't know, Randall has his own channel. It's been a few months, but he talks Boogie history on it.
  10. Wish they would have been a permanent installment.
  11. If you can't find them, our own J. Gravelin makes awesome pickups. Other members, too. I don't mean to slight you. I just never purchased anything from you. Thanks, HR
  12. Yesterday
  13. Randy! Randy Randy Randy! Don't worry, Randy's still in the house! Gibson fired him, but he's still in the house! 🙄
  14. https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?source=3GOA5A9A&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_source=facebook&utm_creative=52551711585787&utm_id=52549598410987&utm_campaign=MF_GOA_FY26_1026_SDOTD_LF_Sales&utm_content=3GOA5A9A_MF_SDOTD_1009_Braided+Straight+to+Angle+Instrument+Cable+2-Pack+20+ft.+Neon+Purple%2FBlack_RT&utm_term=52551711585587&fbclid=IwY2xjawU2H69leHRuA2FlbQEwAHBkb2YFYWRpZAAAL8umJHPrc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHofxItbr7syv7PC0-qx2C6dyKMBLhN3P4MSm0FrbEldl1XxLGO5g6Pz7U3XE_aem_Hytn-w-dndkRaiHokuMwZw
      • 4
      • Like
  15. You know the old saying, " A cunt's gotta cunt."
  16. Not me. I don't even turn my amp on.
  17. Absolutely amazing! ETA: how does he keep the stain from bleeding past the mask? Or is it transparent ("candy") paint rather than stain? I suppose it would have to be. Just wow!
  18. Wicked cool stained finish design! https://www.facebook.com/share/r/16SW4HeMVpL/
  19. Nothing to see here, folks. Just a little diversion from the accepted zeitgeist. @hamerhead has been collected and delivered into the reeducation camp. He'll be out for a bit, but will return after a "conformance vacation." As we all know tubes are vastly superior technology. Solid state is terrible. Leo got it right the first time. Nitrocellulose is the only acceptable finish because it breathes and true bypass; always, true bypass.
  20. KISS - the next generation.
  21. And how many blues musicians have had his kind of $uccess? Stevie Ray? Clapton? B.B.? It's a pretty short list. I was a Joe B fan before he got where he is, but the success was earned. Sure, he had a leg up. But he's been relentless in schooling himself, including the business side. The fact that the amp sounds good - even though it's a 'cheap' solid state Fender - is a bonus. I'm telling you, if you haven't tried a Tone Master amp you are missing out. They are scarily close to the real deal without being weather/temperature/humidity or tube choice/condition dependent. Fender actually got it right. It's funny because people run a bank of solid state pedals in front of their boutique tube amps and everybody is OK with that. Silliness. If it sounds good, it IS good.
  22. I have not kept up with what has been going on. Why was Randy Smith fired?
  23. I find it curious that if a successful musician is also a good businessman, we tear them down as if they are scum/sellouts. Doesn't really make sense, if they can walk the walk, more power to them. And I'm not a fan of JB, but I can absolutely give respect where respect is due.
  24. Here is Ian's announcement: https://judaspriest.com/news/fullstory.asp?id=ED89090B-D7DE-4871-AF05-DCD124A3F948 He is an owner of the company, just like Glenn Tipton, so he is not gone from Judas Priest. We just will not see him on stage anymore.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...