Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2026/10/01/venom-frontman-conrad-cronos-lant-passes-away-at-63/
  3. Bumping once before listing these on Reverb.
  4. Today
  5. Still available. Had major back surgery, so I haven’t really been able to check on here.
  6. The serial number is in the ad, if anyone has any dates, or history
  7. That’s incredibly cool…but not $13K cool….
  8. Rick should have beat his ass right then and there.
  9. https://www.facebook.com/share/1CJcWecXxo/ Haven't seen one like this before ... very nice. Looks like owner cared for it and did his homework.
  10. I have a Special with a glue-only headstock repair. It has no problems. Even if that Sunburst looks rough it can still be a great player.
  11. The fact it wasn’t the price, but the buyer’s fee and the shipping price made you draw the line earns you a respectful tip of the cap, Matt. 😂 But seriously, you are right. Ridiculous.
  12. I have not made the trek to check it out.
  13. Yesterday
  14. After much consideration and a decision to significantly reduce my collection, I’ve decided to let go of this incredible Shishkov Ultimate #0011. I’m the second owner, and the guitar is in exceptional condition—I can’t find a single mark on it. Everything is 100% original to the guitar. Weight: 7.6 lbs Neck: Chunky profile Neck thickness: 0.95" at 1st fret / 0.98" at 12th fret Condition: Excellent / near-mint Originality: All original A truly special instrument that deserves a great home. Serious inquiries only.
  15. So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !🤣👍👏☮️
  16. Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to do it, @RobB.
  17. Yes they were! Quite a while ago (25 years?) I bought a used Stewart Audio World 1.6 power amp, that was a pretty early 'lightweight' rack amp, it worked great for PA or bass guitar. It's sitting in a case 'just over there' in case I need it. I haven't used it in a year or two, and for a long time before that
  18. Do it. Record it. Let us hear it.
  19. Sounds like ass, at any price. Doesn’t take a pedal to get a PG/GM sound. Proper pickups, touch/technique will get you there.
  20. Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today......
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...