Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Today
  2. Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone…
  3. Who's bidding on the leather trench coat peed on by Nikki Six?
  4. Okay, Fill me in...
  5. You know, with inflation the way it is $450 could be the new $350.
  6. Lee's publicist obviously gave the venue's promotor half a $20, and instructions on how to get the other half.
  7. Yesterday
  8. He also digs a treble booster into a 5e3, 6g3, or an 18 watt Marshall.
  9. That was a great interview. I had some friends who went to church with Vince in AZ and they told me he quietly created and funded a Christian Bible camp years ago. He really seems to have his stuff together.
  10. That’s because the Tokai was made in Japan and hadn’t been imported into the US prior.
  11. One of the few songs with a Disco beat that I can tolerate, along with Kiss' 'I Was Made For Lovin' You'. I really dig that hard, dry, no echo/reverb room sound, too.
  12. How on earth did they fit the half-dozen Bixonic Expandoras in that little box? 'cuz we all know that's where the sound came from, right? ETA: Anderton's ships worldwide.
  13. it's even crazier when you consider there's 28% buyer premium on top of these prices! With that it's a $600 item!!!
  14. Okay, first item in the entire auction, a cardboard replica of Uncle Dick. Current bid? $450.00! I've got no business going any further.
  15. Massive number of Rick's items (307) on the auction - guitars, gear, clothing, collectables: https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection Mark the date - 10/24/2026 Some super famous Hamer guitars, including 1975 Standard with SN 0004!
  16. There was any interview with RBG in Guitar Player in the early-mid 90s where I first learned of his fondness for top-wrapping and DR Pure Blues strings (and converted to both). They also spent a bunch of time on his pedals at the time. Most of it was spent on the (relatively new) Bixonic Expandora. I've never had a chance to try one, but he talked about it like that pedal into any decent tweed was his tone heaven. Wonder how it stacks up against everything he's touted since...
  17. How do they get away with this?
  18. Spare us what? I watched it. I dig Trogly’s videos.
  19. Yeah, thought I'd spare you guys this one.
  20. It really does nail that "Eliminator" tone, and probably earlier. That kind of "blocked" sound that almost clips out and is so nice and raw. I don't know if I have any pedals or amps that can really get that kind of sound, but being a big ZZ top fan, I want it. I wonder if this pedal will be available in the US, as it's a German Pedal that Andertons just started selling. Also once again the original version of "Legs" is far better than the remixed version from the video that they put on the CDs for years. I need to get a new copy of Eliminator with the REAL Legs. You know. This one:
  21. From the title I thought it was something he threw at you.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...