All Activity
- Past hour
- Today
-
Rick should have beat his ass right then and there.
-
TJV started following PSA: Diablo HSH - Metallic Deep Purple (No Affiliation)
-
looking at a Sunburst, odd headstock repair?
Steve Haynie replied to JOE_CPWE's question in Ask the HFC Experts
I have a Special with a glue-only headstock repair. It has no problems. Even if that Sunburst looks rough it can still be a great player. -
The fact it wasn’t the price, but the buyer’s fee and the shipping price made you draw the line earns you a respectful tip of the cap, Matt. 😂 But seriously, you are right. Ridiculous.
-
Shishkov Ultimate— $5,200 Shipped
Cary replied to DavidE's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Beautiful! -
Shishkov Ultimate— $5,200 Shipped
bambino68 replied to DavidE's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
PM sent!!! -
looking at a Sunburst, odd headstock repair?
JOE_CPWE replied to JOE_CPWE's question in Ask the HFC Experts
I have not made the trek to check it out. -
Yup. I knew it.
- Yesterday
-
DavidE started following Shishkov Ultimate— $5,200 Shipped
-
After much consideration and a decision to significantly reduce my collection, I’ve decided to let go of this incredible Shishkov Ultimate #0011. I’m the second owner, and the guitar is in exceptional condition—I can’t find a single mark on it. Everything is 100% original to the guitar. Weight: 7.6 lbs Neck: Chunky profile Neck thickness: 0.95" at 1st fret / 0.98" at 12th fret Condition: Excellent / near-mint Originality: All original A truly special instrument that deserves a great home. Serious inquiries only.
- 2 replies
-
- 10
-
-
So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !🤣👍👏☮️
-
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
Saul Goodman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to do it, @RobB. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
Jimbilly replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Yes they were! Quite a while ago (25 years?) I bought a used Stewart Audio World 1.6 power amp, that was a pretty early 'lightweight' rack amp, it worked great for PA or bass guitar. It's sitting in a case 'just over there' in case I need it. I haven't used it in a year or two, and for a long time before that -
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
Saul Goodman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Do it. Record it. Let us hear it. -
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
RobB replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Sounds like ass, at any price. Doesn’t take a pedal to get a PG/GM sound. Proper pickups, touch/technique will get you there. -
Gary Moore's 1959 Les Paul Tone In A Pedal
django49 replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today...... -
looking at a Sunburst, odd headstock repair?
Steve Haynie replied to JOE_CPWE's question in Ask the HFC Experts
@JOE_CPWE, did you ever get this Sunburst?