Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

silentman

Members
  • Posts

    5,218
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by silentman

  1. <waves hand> This isn't the guitar you're looking for.
  2. I agree. but if he wants to make a flyby... that's the time to do it.
  3. LOL. Sounds like the same circus that came thru when they opened one around here a few years ago. Best time to shop there is in the middle of the week during the day. No one around.
  4. Sounds cool. Congrats. You neglected to mention the color?
  5. cool. How much (if any) weight did it add? Looks like a bird on the face. Where's the Demented logo?
  6. Well, a lot of lefties are "forced" to play righty due to lack of selection. But since you wanna go leftie, I think Daisy Rock makes some
  7. Most daytonas are heavy. Just because they are ash, doesn't make em light.
  8. HB! By the way we took up a collection for you and only came up with $3.50.
  9. There have not been many (if any at all) in the color/combo you want. You may have to pony up an order. Most elites don't have a chamber.
  10. I'm sorry for your loss.
  11. It's actually a set neck. Without a description of the condition, it's hard to gove you an accurate value.
  12. Been listening to: Dream Theater - Score Vanden Plas - Christ 0
  13. Funniest thing I saw was towards the end of the show when the Jackass crew was up on stage presenting. One of the guys punched someone else in the nuts and they cut to Billy G who was chuckling. Too funny.
  14. Doesn't need ass. It's got balls and chunk.
  15. Hey Greg, or anyone else looking for new bands in the style of DT... Check out Circus Maximus. They have 1 cd and it's great.
  16. I saw the preview on VH1 classics this weekend. I felt the mix was poor, but I'm sure what I was watching will be different than the final DVD mix. We KNOW that tone is in the fingers. JP could have been playing a xylophone and it would sound awesome. Labrie looking tubby? I didn't notice. I'm not a fan of the Chomakey/OSI/Platypus stuff. I really like the Transtlantic project. Oh, and it's THEATER godammit!
  17. Yeah, it would be 13 years and zero days had you skipped that!
  18. My apologies as I have given up reading this thread. It was giving me a headache.... Intonation is for pussies. There. There is balance in the galaxy again. WHEW!
  19. They all go to gigs no matter how purty.
  20. Yes, It was a bolt-on Cali Elite in trans red/cherry.
  21. None of these guys can front this band. In fact, what makes Supernova so good anyway? Let's hear some songclips!
×
×
  • Create New...