currypowder Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 No affiliation https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/2005-hamer-usa-special-k-vintage-korina-brazilian-duncan-antiquity-p-90s-2500-shipped.2705117/
ARM OF HAMER Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 WOW! I can't remember how long ago that it was I saw one of those for sale but it was years ago. Marvelous guitar! Price is spot on for what it is IMHO.
1 bottlerocket Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 Dream guitar for me. Going into scramble mode.
WorstBandName Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 1 hour ago, ARM OF HAMER said: WOW! I can't remember how long ago that it was I saw one of those for sale but it was years ago. Marvelous guitar! Price is spot on for what it is IMHO. I saw that one last night and don't think I recall the last time one of these came up. I'm sure that's a just right guitar for someone. If I had sold a couple more guitar soff lately, I think I would take a shot at it myself.
Travis Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 I almost jumped on it. But it’s not exactly what I’m looking for right now. I’m in the Chicago area if anyone needs assistance.
Hbom Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 Two many pickups for me. So I passed. But it is a nice one with a good price.
currypowder Posted September 23, 2025 Author Posted September 23, 2025 2 hours ago, Travis said: I almost jumped on it. But it’s not exactly what I’m looking for right now. I’m in the Chicago area if anyone needs assistance. I also thought about buying it, just due to the rarity. But I already have a cool Korina Jr (non-Hamer) that more than scratches my P90 itch.
stedge Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 I was looking for one a few years ago. Not since. But there it was and I PM'd immediately and said I would buy it, just tell me where to send the $. But I was number 2, as I said. Oh, well, there may be one or two other guitars and amps out there.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.