Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hit me with those Hamer BCR jr pics!!

riffpowers

Toyed (not for the first time) of selling my gibbo's and buying a BCR jr.I lurve Jr's, and I reckon one in korina and one in mahogany would kick all kinds of major ass.

So come on guys, make me want one!!

Here's some closeups of a snappy little Korina Jr.

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3169.jpg

Edited to add: I don't want to scare you away from a purchase, but if you look closely at the following picture, you'll notice the visage of the 4-3-2-1 Club Ghost. These guitars have amazing powers.

korina-jr-ghost.jpg

First off, there are 6 TV Yellow BCR Juniors, 6 Cherry BCR Juniors(Like Burningyen's) and 4 Orange BCR Juniors. Then there's Hamerhead's sustain block BCR Junior. The rest of the Juniors out there are not technically BCR Juniors, since they don't have the same vintage style tuners, thinner headstock and a few other little quirks.

Here's my battered TV, beside the only one that has lived it's life in a case....

Brothers.jpg

And with a few copies....

4tv1ch.jpg

That being said, anyone interested in getting a real one may contact me directly. If I get enough demand, I may do another run.

Technically not a "BCR" Junior either.. BUT it does have the thin headstock, It came with Keystone tuners, Switched them over to ButterBeans, changed bridge to a pigtail, and has some kind of funky top on it.... and it was purchased at BCR.....

PA310004.jpg

OOPS! Forgot that one. It is a BCR Junior, the only flametop. The factory assembled it with the wrong tuners, it arrived with keystones.

I'm getting old....

That being said, anyone interested in getting a real one may contact me directly. If I get enough demand, I may do another run.

Timely post. I just contacted Cajunboy and begged him for his. He said no ;) . So count me in if you do a run.

Very cool guitars The Hamer Special Korina Junior I have a Korina Junior and they are kick ass. I'm just wondering if Hamer would be willing to do a run of a stock guitar with a thinner headstock for the strip tuners. I have a Korina Junior and they are kick ass.

Not to be a grumpy old man but, Greg is getting old. I have a TV Yeller made after the intial run.

Archived