Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Why hasn't this sold?

Pretty much :lol: But that's why I haven't bought it. Certainly every Hamer-lover out there doesn't share my persnickety aesthetics?

-Austin

Well..I'd buy it but...The high E,B and G string is a little off center of the

bridge pickup pole piece's so...I win the "presnickety" trophy....hehe :lol:

I'd buy it, but I don't like the color! Ridiculously cheap, this is one that might actually be a good investment, current list is $8500 if you could get one at 50% off it would still be over 4K. Gotta be worth more in the future :lol:

ArnieZ

Thanks for the heads up Austin! Most Hamers don't interest me anymore, but I've wanted an Ultimate since I first saw one at the factory at my first open house. I just figured I'd never find one at a price I'd be willing to pay, but this one worked out great.

I gotta sell some stuff....

Thanks for the heads up Austin! Most Hamers don't interest me anymore, but I've wanted an Ultimate since I first saw one at the factory at my first open house. I just figured I'd never find one at a price I'd be willing to pay, but this one worked out great.

If you're selling the Salmon Artist, I want it. :lol:

If you're selling the Salmon Artist, I want it. :lol:

Get in line! LOL... No, that's a lifer I believe. I know that when I'm too old for the band I'm in ..... wait.... when they realize that I'm too old for the band I'm in, I'm sure I'll be in a band playing R&B, oldies, standards and classics again and the salmon blush artist custom will again become my #1 for gigging. I'll have to decide at some point if the ultimate leaves the house..... Maybe for the right, safe, gig......

No problem. Let me know if any of the stuff has P90's :lol:!

-Austin

No problem. Let me know if any of the stuff has P90's :lol:!

-Austin

QuiltArtistCustomP90All.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

PhantomA7Full.jpg

parkerfl2003_0723AA.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

PhantomA7Full.jpg

This is cool...What are all of the controls for? Synth? Selling this? Big or skinny neck?Too many questions? :lol:

Synth controls. It's beat up. Skinny neck (yuck). Needs a complete setup (I didnt bother due to the skinny neck.) Paults tested the synth electronics and said it worked. $500 shipped in the continental U.S. in some kind of gig bag.

More photos here: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/deid...20Phantom%20A7/

Archived