TheDan Posted March 26, 2009 Posted March 26, 2009 ...please email me for pics, computers remain alien to me....sorry....91 Californian Elite with OHSC, solid flame maple body in trans blue, bridge pickup changed to a active EMG 85 but I still got the orignal trembucker, got some very minor dings and scratches (one small dent on the neck but too small that it would show on a pic), tremolo is locked and the arm is missing, let me know if you need more info..I'm looking to trade her for a Butterscotch blonde T-51, TLE, any set-neck Chap or maybe you got a Gretsch...?I'm not putting a sales price here because I really hope that someting can be done with a trade and then go from there. You guys know what it's worth and I'd love it if the guitar would stay in the HFC. One more thing, I live in Switzerland.Update March 31st: Thanks for all your nice comments and offers. Unfortenaly, nothing could be done with a trade until now, still hoping.. I got many requests for a sale. However, in keeping with the message board policies I will not auction her off here. I will let you know should I put her on ebay. Cheers, Dan
veatch Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 One of the coolest Cali's ever, my man.Fookin' gorgeous.
Feynman Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 That is hot.Let us know when your PM inbox is full.
Siaip Ciuvas Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 I want it, but can't afford... This is good in a way, marriage is safer than ever
velorush Posted March 27, 2009 Posted March 27, 2009 Absolutely beautiful guitar and I love the boomers. Pardon my curiosity/ignorance, but how does the (I assume) high-impedance neck pickup work with the EMG? Is it a low-impedance blade pickup?
ET_KenW Posted March 28, 2009 Posted March 28, 2009 I did not need to see this. Looks like I need to stay away from this board for a few days now. LOL
raginrainey Posted April 26, 2009 Posted April 26, 2009 I have a 1988 hamer Chapperal in amazing condition........set neck original floyd rose.....OBL pickups........check mark inlays.......everything is original including the case....it has a very light chreme to it as of the age......solid mahogany body.....all black hardware.....no back route for floyd.....e-mail me: raginphatguitar@hotmail.com will send pics...please email me for pics, computers remain alien to me....sorry....91 Californian Elite with OHSC, solid flame maple body in trans blue, bridge pickup changed to a active EMG 85 but I still got the orignal trembucker, got some very minor dings and scratches (one small dent on the neck but too small that it would show on a pic), tremolo is locked and the arm is missing, let me know if you need more info..I'm looking to trade her for a Butterscotch blonde T-51, TLE, any set-neck Chap or maybe you got a Gretsch...?I'm not putting a sales price here because I really hope that someting can be done with a trade and then go from there. You guys know what it's worth and I'd love it if the guitar would stay in the HFC. One more thing, I live in Switzerland.Update March 31st: Thanks for all your nice comments and offers. Unfortenaly, nothing could be done with a trade until now, still hoping.. I got many requests for a sale. However, in keeping with the message board policies I will not auction her off here. I will let you know should I put her on ebay. Cheers, Dan
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.