silentman Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 $825 shipped CONUS. This is a steal. I need to move this. Excellent frets. Medium + neck. Lightweight. pair of duncan 59s covered. small ding on face near strap button, slight hameritis around neck joint. Please email me.
SteveE9C6 Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 Oh sure... Put it on the market the day after I buy two guitars. Nice... very nice.
Jack C Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I know of an interested party who needs to get off his ass and pull the trigger.
edgar_allan_poe Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 $825 shipped CONUS. This is a steal. I need to move this. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord...why is this still here? $825 is a stupid cheap price for this guitar.
MCChris Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 $825 shipped CONUS. This is a steal. I need to move this. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Lord...why is this still here? $825 is a stupid cheap price for this guitar. Agreed. It's about time he put a reasonable price on that thing.
silentman Posted October 21, 2005 Author Posted October 21, 2005 Didn't get email, I tried sending one to you curry.
currypowder Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I got it and replied directly to the e-mail address you suggested.Greg
Guest galejt Posted October 21, 2005 Posted October 21, 2005 I have one just like this. Solid mahogany, really big neck with nice width. All it wants to do is be thrashed. Don't buy this if you are weak. Big sound.Jim
black magic Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 I want it, but I was told the neck is on the thinner side, or I would have grabbed this already. Jack.
black magic Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Oh wait, it sais Medium + neck. Email coming. Jack.
cmatthes Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Actually, when I saw this one up for sale earlier, I thought Jack would be all over it!That's STUPID cheap for that guitar!
black magic Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 I agree Chris, I emailed him, not sure if it went through? Regards-Jack.
black magic Posted October 23, 2005 Posted October 23, 2005 Well guys, either way, I am all funded out. I can`t get her and that just sucks Good luck fellas, that is a great deal for sure Jack.
currypowder Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 Largely on the weight of all of your high praises of this one, I'm going to give it a go. The last thing I need right now is another guitar, but I've really enjoyed playing the 93 special and the korina jr. I just bought from Arnie. Both have P-90's and I've had a jones for a humbucker special or studio. Since Steve keeps beating me to the punch, this one seems to fit the bill. I've never played one with a sustain block, so I'm excited about that. Payment and shipping terms will be worked out tomorrow. I may have to get rid of something to make room, so don't be surprised to see a non-Hamer come up FS pretty soon. Maybe my Gretsch 62 Reisue Duo Jet w/ Bigsby or Dean Hardtail.Greg
tomteriffic Posted October 24, 2005 Posted October 24, 2005 I may have to get rid of something to make room, so don't be surprised to see a non-Hamer come up FS pretty soon. Maybe my Gretsch 62 Reisue Duo Jet w/ Bigsby or Dean Hardtail.Greg If it winds up being Arnie's Junior, well, lemme know....
currypowder Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 I may have to get rid of something to make room, so don't be surprised to see a non-Hamer come up FS pretty soon. Maybe my Gretsch 62 Reisue Duo Jet w/ Bigsby or Dean Hardtail.Greg If it winds up being Arnie's Junior, well, lemme know.... Tom, Sorry, but I think Arnie's, or should I say my , Jr. will not be going anywhere. It was love at first strum. Greg
SteveE9C6 Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 Greg... I saw this but I already have two P90 guitars and one sustain block special. Besides, I didn't want to be greedy You will love this guitar.
currypowder Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 Steve,I think you snagged the studio on the gearpage last week about an hour before I was able to pull the trigger. I picked a bad day to have a long lunch meeting. You seem to be on quite a roll lately.BTW, how is the Goldtop working out. I think I saw a mention from you that you are playing it out. Just curiuos.Greg
SteveE9C6 Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 The Goldtop P90 is an awesome guitar. I had been taking a Studio and a Strat for gigs. I've been taking just the GT lately. I really do love this guitar. That Studio from gear page gets delivered on this weds. Also, another P90 Special should get here about the same time since Randy shipped it today. I can't believe just how much guitar you get for the buck with Hamer. I've been collecting guitars since the early 60's. I just missed the boat on the Hamers. Won't get fooled again!
currypowder Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 I'm glad to hear she's getting the playing she deserves. I (as well as most here) certainly would agree with the bang for the buck you get with Hamers. I own a few other brands, but the Hamers are starting to multipy and take over. This one will be the third, but I'm already starting to have some initial pains for a korina artist. Don't know how long I'll be able to resist.Greg
silentman Posted October 25, 2005 Author Posted October 25, 2005 Sold to Mr Curry. You will understand the power of the sustain block very soon my young padawan. Thanks!
BCR Greg Posted October 25, 2005 Posted October 25, 2005 Indeed, Currysan. The power of the sustain block corrupts souls.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.