serial Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 http://www.ebay.com/itm/1978-Original-Hamer-Four-Digit-Standard-Guitar-Case-RARE-/171389005808?pt=Guitar&hash=item27e794aff0EBay wouldn't let me post this unless BIN was 30% over starting price...Check out my other auctions (some very cool pedals, a guitar, etc) and if anyone here wants anything-PM me here.
serial Posted July 17, 2014 Author Posted July 17, 2014 Anyone here interested, hit me up for an 'HFC discount'...
Disturber Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 That one looks just like the case for my 1980 Standard. Except for the weird handle.
velorush Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 It's what the well-dressed Shishkov Ultimate is wearing this season!
burningyen Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 I'm all for getting rid of stuff that's not getting used (I'm in the middle of a purge myself), but I wouldn't separate that Standard from its case.
serial Posted July 17, 2014 Author Posted July 17, 2014 I have another, newer one that holds it more snugly (form fit interior) so I use that for gigs.Not planning on voluntarily separating from that guitar while I'm drawing breath, so the extra case takes up space. I've got a bunch of extra cases I should clear out actually!
serial Posted July 17, 2014 Author Posted July 17, 2014 Unfortunately not, but I have a stadium logo Strat-style case (not sure if it's a Daytona or Cali-style) or if they're different.
cmatthes Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 Daytona/T-51s are not form fitting. The Chaps, Calis, etc. often were.
Tokyo Tapes Posted July 26, 2014 Posted July 26, 2014 Hey Steve!You PM doesn't work. Please e-mail me: u.edelonn at gmail.com/Ulf
serial Posted July 26, 2014 Author Posted July 26, 2014 Ulf:My PM box was full-try me now-my email is screwy! Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.