Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. "I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by flawless technique or sharkfin picks; whether they have half a $20 or the whole $20; and whether they've swam with the dolphins or been in over 100 fistfights in their life." -- Martin Hamer King Jr., from an epistle to Joe, Ed Rechts and pAnZy, August 28, 1963.
  4. Nathan's vocals remind me of another Guru, Bruce Dickinson. At least in this song.
  5. If you would give him your cash and send me the guitar, that would be really helpful. Downright generous.
  6. Not a Diablo, but a Diablo II. Fantastic guitar. As a guitar it's worth every bit of the asking price, but as a Hamer Diablo II that's very optimistic.
  7. Plainfield is the next town over from where I live if anyone needs assistance with this one.
  8. https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2026/10/01/venom-frontman-conrad-cronos-lant-passes-away-at-63/ Conrad Thomas Lant, known worldwide in metal as Cronos, was the bassist, vocalist, and founder of Venom. He was born on January 15, 1963, in Kensington, London, and grew up in Newcastle, where he fully immersed himself in heavy metal from a very young age. Around 1979, he adopted the name Cronos and played guitar in a band called Guillotine, where he met Jeffrey Dunn, the future Mantas, and together with Abaddon they formed what would be Venom. With Venom, he recorded the albums that shaped the extreme metal. Welcome To Hell from 1981 and Black Metal from 1982 gave the genre its plan and even its name. It was a mix of a raspy voice, distorted bass, bullet belt, and a satanic aesthetic that would later be copied by everyone. He left the group in 1987, returned in 1995, and remained at the forefront for over four decades, completing twelve albums, the last one Into Oblivion already in 2026. The band itself defined him when it announced his death: for over four decades, his voice, his bass, and his vision were the heart of Venom. He died on October 1, 2026, at the age of 63, a news that Venom confirmed on Thursday on its social networks. The metal world said goodbye to him as one of its most influential figures, because that raw and dangerous sound of Venom traveled around the world and awakened musicians like James Hetfield, Tom Gabriel Warrior, and the entire generation that would later create black metal in Scandinavia.
  9. Still available. Had major back surgery, so I haven’t really been able to check on here.
  10. The serial number is in the ad, if anyone has any dates, or history
  11. That’s incredibly cool…but not $13K cool….
  12. Rick should have beat his ass right then and there.
  13. https://www.facebook.com/share/1CJcWecXxo/ Haven't seen one like this before ... very nice. Looks like owner cared for it and did his homework.
  14. I have a Special with a glue-only headstock repair. It has no problems. Even if that Sunburst looks rough it can still be a great player.
  15. The fact it wasn’t the price, but the buyer’s fee and the shipping price made you draw the line earns you a respectful tip of the cap, Matt. 😂 But seriously, you are right. Ridiculous.
  16. I have not made the trek to check it out.
  17. Yup. I knew it.
  18. Yesterday
  19. After much consideration and a decision to significantly reduce my collection, I’ve decided to let go of this incredible Shishkov Ultimate #0011. I’m the second owner, and the guitar is in exceptional condition—I can’t find a single mark on it. Everything is 100% original to the guitar. Weight: 7.6 lbs Neck: Chunky profile Neck thickness: 0.95" at 1st fret / 0.98" at 12th fret Condition: Excellent / near-mint Originality: All original A truly special instrument that deserves a great home. Serious inquiries only.
  20. So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !🤣👍👏☮️
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...