Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โ˜ฎ๏ธ
  3. Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to do it, @RobB.
  4. Yes they were! Quite a while ago (25 years?) I bought a used Stewart Audio World 1.6 power amp, that was a pretty early 'lightweight' rack amp, it worked great for PA or bass guitar. It's sitting in a case 'just over there' in case I need it. I haven't used it in a year or two, and for a long time before that
  5. Do it. Record it. Let us hear it.
  6. Today
  7. Sounds like ass, at any price. Doesnโ€™t take a pedal to get a PG/GM sound. Proper pickups, touch/technique will get you there.
  8. Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today......
  9. @JOE_CPWE, did you ever get this Sunburst?
  10. We use an EV powered sub, not sure of the model number but it's 700 watts. Not hard to haul around, I handle it without a hand truck.
  11. The old Peavey, Crown and Crest amps were beasts to carry.
  12. I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
  13. Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
  14. Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
  15. "Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
  16. I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
  17. Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
  18. The two "You know you like it" Sunbursts would be nice, but the prices are going too high for most people. You have to wonder how many of those guitars are going to be up for sale in a month.
  19. A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
  20. Iโ€™m getting old.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...