Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I'm with you here. Kudos to Joe for working hard and getting to do what he loves the most. I remember when Warren De Martini was sponsored by Laney. I doubt he ever used those amps. There must be many more players who just did a deal for the money, but then still used their own trusty old gear. Not many believs Joe uses the digital amps. But Fender might still be able to sell a few on his name.
  3. Today
  4. The one I have is a little thicker than that. Maybe akin to a PRS pattern regular. I have a 93 Special and its neck is actually a smidge thinner.
  5. Yesterday
  6. The strat. That's about it. All else is a bunch of old man crotch cheeze
  7. So, I guess they just need a Rob replacement to get to Gene and Paul’s dream of having people pay for the band with none of them there.
  8. Thanks I was trying to figure out a Uriah Heep joke
  9. Had the good fortune of being out in Seattle in '88- 91 and caught Soundgarden (quite by accident) in their earlier days in a local show. Didn't know them as I was still clinging tenaciously to my then- beloved hair metal. Went out the next day to get all their available catalog at that time. Saw them a them a few years later at Lollapalooza! Love this band!
  10. I think that's a fair price for that set of vintage pickups.
  11. I love it! She is killing it, band too. I love Soundgarden, esp the Loud Love & Badmotorfinger albums
  12. I have a set I would sell. Comes in a nice mahogany box with a Hamer branded tolex outer container. $1400.00 + shipping.
  13. My memory is that Joe has said that even in his multi-amp live setup what goes to the FoH is a Marshall Silver Jubilee through a Palmer speaker sim as “Always on”, and he adds one or two types of Fender to taste. And a TC 2290 for ambience. So, just playing devils advocate, isn’t his tone based on a crunchy M-style through a Speaker sim? 🤔
  14. I don't understand 😕
  15. Uriah Heep bassist Davey Rimmer has been named as the official replacement for Ian Hill in Judas Priest
  16. The bassist’s bassist. Dude has been laying it down since the early-70s, always bringing the thunder. He has earned his retirement.
  17. In case folks don't know, Randall has his own channel. It's been a few months, but he talks Boogie history on it.
  18. Wish they would have been a permanent installment.
  19. If you can't find them, our own J. Gravelin makes awesome pickups. Other members, too. I don't mean to slight you. I just never purchased anything from you. Thanks, HR
  20. Last week
  21. Randy! Randy Randy Randy! Don't worry, Randy's still in the house! Gibson fired him, but he's still in the house! 🙄
  22. https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?source=3GOA5A9A&utm_medium=paid-social&utm_source=facebook&utm_creative=52551711585787&utm_id=52549598410987&utm_campaign=MF_GOA_FY26_1026_SDOTD_LF_Sales&utm_content=3GOA5A9A_MF_SDOTD_1009_Braided+Straight+to+Angle+Instrument+Cable+2-Pack+20+ft.+Neon+Purple%2FBlack_RT&utm_term=52551711585587&fbclid=IwY2xjawU2H69leHRuA2FlbQEwAHBkb2YFYWRpZAAAL8umJHPrc3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHofxItbr7syv7PC0-qx2C6dyKMBLhN3P4MSm0FrbEldl1XxLGO5g6Pz7U3XE_aem_Hytn-w-dndkRaiHokuMwZw
      • 4
      • Like
  23. You know the old saying, " A cunt's gotta cunt."
  24. Not me. I don't even turn my amp on.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...