stonge Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 now here's something you don't see everyday:http://www.ebay.com/itm/HAMER-CUSTOM-USA-C...b#ht_500wt_1413there's still a few wild ones out there.edited fer spellin an awl
devrock Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 There are few things that could ruin a guitar as amazing as that. And that gawdawful finish does it.
coolfeel Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Yah that is definately a Chap. And i am not keen on the finish either. Cool guitar though.
bambino68 Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Another seller who wants too much $$$$$4
veatch Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Holy mice-meat, Batman! Looks like an O'Conner finish - and it has a holo. Hard to say what the asking price should be, as i've never seen one like that before. I guess if it sells, we'll know.
Jem Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Yah that is definately a Chap. And i am not keen on the finish either. Cool guitar though. Yes the body is full size, not 7/8 like a Cali, but did you notice around the inner horns it's bevelled like a Cali (probably where the seller got the idea from). A slight touch of Vernon Reid's going on there and a total custom one off and i'd hazard a guess at a O'Conner finish.
veatch Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 I will say that for that price, the seller should post more and better pics...
atquinn Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Will say that for that price, the seller should back away from the crack pipe That's a beauty though! -Austin
cmatthes Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Agreed that that is a silly price for that guitar.An O'Connor Ice Pearl Dragonskin is definitely the finish, but please help me understand what the attraction was with the Eyeball Hologram? I know they were a trendy thing back in, oh, I don't know, 1987-88 maybe, but that makes no damned sense at all.
RacerX Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 I like it...But at that price, I'm out.Mark
diablo175 Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Aww, come on, guys- it's gotta be worth every penny: it's a rear and very cool gtr. and has a rear holigram!
burningyen Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 It's totally not my thing, but I kinda like it (sans the eyeball).
Hamerica Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Personally, I love the guitar without the hologram. The hologram imho was a very, very strange choice and I am sure a custom order. It would be cool to see who ordered this one. Very cool O Conner Graphic. Some Kiss Fan needs this to match Paul Stanleys Platform boots in the same motif. Wonder what that one listed as new bitd? Hamerica
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.