stratacus Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 1976 Hamer USA Standard #0037 @ GuitarPoint in Frankfurt, Germany
stratacus Posted July 9, 2025 Author Posted July 9, 2025 1 minute ago, Sugartune said: Sold! Curious on the asking price. Did you see? Unfortunately, I did not. The listing had “Call for Price” when I viewed it.
kizanski Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 1 minute ago, Bennyboy-UK said: I'll give you one digit. /thread
alantig Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 3 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said: I'll give you one digit. Easy to say when you don't need it for anything else.
Vintage Hamer-Lover Posted July 10, 2025 Posted July 10, 2025 On 7/9/2025 at 6:15 AM, cmatthes said: Still not a "Two -Digit". That isn't a thing. Why is she not a "Two-Digit"? For me not only one but both double screws-PUs seem non original later DiMarzios. What else could be non-original? I.e. three dots? Nonetheless she touched me. What would be a fair price? I am from Frankfurt and know these guys from Guitar Point.
kizanski Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 3 hours ago, Vintage Hamer-Lover said: Why is she not a "Two-Digit"? Because the serial number is 0037, not 37.
Disturber Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 On 7/9/2025 at 3:23 PM, Cboss said: Were there some early double cream neck pickups? No, someone removed the original Dimarzio's and put two double creme Super Distortions in it. 😞 On 7/9/2025 at 2:19 AM, Sugartune said: Sold! Curious on the asking price. Did you see? Their web page still offers it for sale right now? EDIT:: I shot them an email asking about the price. Turns out it sold already. SEVEN YEARS AGO. Lolz. 😅😆😄😅🤣
cmatthes Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 13 hours ago, kizanski said: Because the serial number is 0037, not 37. Exactly this.
cmatthes Posted July 11, 2025 Posted July 11, 2025 On 7/9/2025 at 9:23 AM, Cboss said: Were there some early double cream neck pickups? At times, yes. This particular one was a replacement though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.