Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'80 bound and crowned Sunburst, Trans Cherry

That is BADASS. Not Kiz's avatar, but the Sunburst. The avatar is a different bad ass ;)

Badger is loosing his mind. period.

Correct, except for verb tense. "Lost his mind" is more accurate.

This is why I can let the '80 go:

1076889961449_2.JPG

Dave, is that Hamer a custom order?

If you mean the green one, yes.

I was able to pick the top at the last Hamer Fan Club factory tour and BCR Greg helped me spec the guitar. I was looking to re-create a guitar I almost ordered in 1980. A bound and crowned Sunburst in emerald green.

The idea started gaining momentum and we decided to make a matching 8 string bass.

If you mean the red '80, sorry for the long post. As far as I know it was a production guitar, though I'm not the original owner so I can't say for sure.

If someone from China is willing to pay $35,000 for that guitar, then I think you need to forget about giving one of us a deal on shipping. ;) But that's just me.

Guest pirateflynn
If someone from China is willing to pay $35,000 for that guitar, then I think you need to forget about giving one of us a deal on shipping. ;) But that's just me.

I dare you to hit the Buy It Now button.

Dave, is that Hamer a custom order?

If you mean the green one, yes.

I was able to pick the top at the last Hamer Fan Club factory tour and BCR Greg helped me spec the guitar. I was looking to re-create a guitar I almost ordered in 1980. A bound and crowned Sunburst in emerald green.

The idea started gaining momentum and we decided to make a matching 8 string bass.

If you mean the red '80, sorry for the long post. As far as I know it was a production guitar, though I'm not the original owner so I can't say for sure.

Yeah, I was talking about the emerald green one. Magnifico!

very nice green color on that sunburst [bound special hb]....

gotta say I've never seen a shitty top on a bcr ordered guitar !

Archived