This party has officially started

BruceM

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have come over last night and provided some beats but without MC Chris there it would have seemed wrong... : ) kidding!! My liver was getting a much needed rest last night. I still have not fully recovered from Saturday...

LOL!

Yeah I think I shook off the last of the cobwebs about an hour ago. And I didn't even work yesterday.

REE-shard is a wrecking machine. Period.

REE-shard is a wrecking machine. Period.

+1000 ;)

It takes a crazy cajun dude to get my ass off the couch after a long weekend of gigs and drinking and cops and....to go out again drinkin' and jammin' and drinkin' and dancing....on a...a MONDAY NIGHT? :(

Jeff R rules....it seems EVERYBODY already knew that but me :D

It was great to meet an' jam ect. with ya pal- its gotta happen again.

DOUBLE thanks to Brucem(KSFM) for the "2nd chance jam"....get some sleep, you earned it.

Yup, life IS good :D

I made it back to the swamp midday yesterday, so both me and the MN gang (especially Bruce!) can finally get a little recovery action going on. I personally slept like a rock last night and getting out of bed this morning was an exercise in determination and fortitude.

Round two recap: Monday night was the perfect icing on the cake, what a great call for things-to-do by Bruce. Me, him and Eric (great player and the perfect partner for slammin' beers and hollerin') got to jam and drink a little and then off to Bunker's Monday night jam with Dr. Mambo's Combo, which could easily be summed up with just the word "wow." Man, what a house band - I honestly can't recall any house/cover band I've seen anywhere that came close to those guys. Period.

Thanks again to everyone with whom I crossed paths and cut up with, and double thanks to you, BruceM. I'll never forget it.

Well, that does it.

I had to change my signature photo again.

The image of a hung over BruceM with REE-shard's KSFM cap is just priceless.

You earned that cap, buddy!

Alright Kiz. Where's the hand when you MOST need it?

Alright Kiz.  Where's the hand when you MOST need it?

There are times (Muse will attest to this) when a photo needs no help or Photoshop wizardry to be a home run.

This is one of those times.

PWN3D! by the King Sh!t of Fukk Mountain hisself!!

Archived