• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a motley-looking crew!

Have a blast, gang!

BTW...that custom Studio is a GREAT color! Fit for a king...or some royalty or other!

The guitar is something Ted dropped off.

Details? It's obviously new given the inlays. Very cool.

We're partying over here, so I'm dropping more innuendo, less knowledge at this point.

Two songs into the jam, and the drummer shows up. He's left-handed, so we're on break. Sounds good so far!

jeff.jpg

Jeff naturally migrates to the classic 4-3-2-1 Club Bulletin Board pose.

chris-robb.jpg

In the groove. We dubbed our rhythm section the Young Republicans.

dave-jeff.jpg

Here's proof that badgers and cajuns can coexist.

O.k. wait a second. What the hell is that?!?

-Austin

bruce-love-hamer.jpg

Let's just say with a white emg hum and single coil, one volume knob, floyd and that color, it was cutom built and had to be shipped to Minnesota but It wasnt built for me, I'm just the guitars second stop in MN. That's all I can say about that, any speculation will will neither be confirmed or denied.

What I can say is that Hamer has donated it to the HFC Server Fund. Tentative plans are that it will be given away by raffle at Bruce McBrides Birthday Jam and official HFC open house at the Minneapolis Eagles Club in October. Winner need not be present to win but you might not want to miss this event. Proceeds will benefit the server fund and another charity(s), Details to be determined and will be posted on the board soon.

Long story short, This guitar is going to some one here. Maybe you? hopefully we will get some more pictures and reviews after tonights Jam.

After I win it, those shitty pickups are going in teh can.

Have a good time, boys. Jeffro sure was excited when he called me today. Make sure that he doesn't knaw on Badger too long...

What I can say is that Hamer has donated it to the HFC Server Fund. Tentative plans are that it will be given away by raffle at Bruce McBrides Birthday Jam and official HFC open house at the Minneapolis Eagles Club in October. Winner need not be present to win but you might not want to miss this event. Proceeds will benefit the server fund and another charity(s), Details to be determined and will be posted on the board soon.

Very cool!

Chris, looks like you guys are havin' fun jammin'. Rock on! :o.

Long story short, This guitar is going to some one here. Maybe you?

I think it should simply go to BruceM, because he's been such a great asset to the HFC, because it looks so right in his hands and cuz ... well, it's purple!

P.S. Tonite at Pesocaster's NW HFC Barbecue and Hamer Guitar Geekfest I messed around a bit with the 5-string boltneck Cruise bass that cloakerz acquired from BruceM, and--knowing the purchase price and conditions--BruceM was an absolute prince in making that Cruise so acquirable for cloakerz.

Wish I'd a-known about it, but having met cloakerz, I'm glad he has it.

O.k. wait a second. What the hell is that?!?

-Austin

bruce-love-hamer.jpg

Let's just say with a white emg hum and single coil, one volume knob, floyd and that color, it was cutom built and had to be shipped to Minnesota but It wasnt built for me, I'm just the guitars second stop in MN. That's all I can say about that, any speculation will will neither be confirmed or denied.

Long story short, This guitar is going to some one here. Maybe you? hopefully we will get some more pictures and reviews after tonights Jam.

So lets not be surprised if Prince shows up

to join this raffle. Purple finish & white EMG´s.

Could it be more Purple Highness!

:o:oCOOL :P:o

Looks like a great time, fellas. Thanks for the periodic cell phone updates.

Funny thing: Even though I was hanging with Butcher yesterday, I fully expected to see him pop up in a few of those photos!

Holy crap, what a night! No one puts on a jam like Bruce.

Everyone was in great form last night, but Jeffro and BillW were especially on fire.

I'm off to the highway. Tons of fun. I needed that.

The party was kick-started with a Cajun care package:

cajun-care.jpg

Mmmmm....Andouille sausage on the grill with Jambalaya! And the Community Coffee is just what the Dr. ordered this morning. Thanks Jeff!

cajun-blast.jpg

Spray bottles for basting! This shit works on the windows, too, I've discovered.

Archived