Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Vintage Natural Standard Custom on the way

Back on the market, folks. Nothing wrong with the guitar, I assure you! It's been in the case since it arrived, and now it's available to a new home.

We just opened it up and hung the guitar and there was a rapid intake of breath on the part of all spectators present.

Come and get it!

Is there too much snow on the truck or the pallet to take more photos?

No, but it's COLD AS HELL today. I just snapped this one before my brain froze....

VNStdCstm.jpg

I love the nickel hardware, much more "vintage" looking than chrome.

This thing kills. Really.

Sheesh, that one has a beautiful top!

Yea, that's a good one; a real good lookin' one!

Back on the market, folks. Nothing wrong with the guitar, I assure you! It's been in the case since it arrived, and now it's available to a new home.

We just opened it up and hung the guitar and there was a rapid intake of breath on the part of all spectators present.

Come and get it!

I'll Take it!!!!

Ship it to Chicago..

Bambino came, saw, and won!

He took only 3 posts to strike. Well done.

Correction: Bambino came, saw, and run!

• 8 months later...

BTT

Still thinking of selling but, as you can see, am not in a rush to sell. Rather ambivalent at eating the loss. No low-ballers. Rather ambivalent at eating the loss. Would ship to Europe at buyer's expense. Would use the same packing Greg used. This is as new as they get.

I took delivery in January. Have played it a few times and can't quite bond with that upper bout.

Will take a $400 haircut on this one and put the money in the college account.

$2100 plus $35 shipping. Will take Pay-Pay if you pay the fee. Money orders are nice, too. No trades, thanks.

Greg. sorry to high-jack your photo. Thanks

tom

• 4 months later...

BTT

Still thinking of selling but, as you can see, am not in a rush to sell. Rather ambivalent at eating the loss. No low-ballers. Rather ambivalent at eating the loss. Would ship to Europe at buyer's expense. Would use the same packing Greg used. This is as new as they get.

I took delivery in January. Have played it a few times and can't quite bond with that upper bout.

Will take a $400 haircut on this one and put the money in the college account.

$2100 plus $35 shipping. Will take Pay-Pay if you pay the fee. Money orders are nice, too. No trades, thanks.

Greg. sorry to high-jack your photo. Thanks

tom

See BTT and text I added this morning.

Archived