Hamer Fan Club Message Center

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-m...QAdIdZ205528639

dont know whos selling etc etc, but the ad caught my eye. Is it a usa californian? The neck at least is throwing me off.

(Says the guy with the "butchered"cali)

I'd consider adding it to my stable because of the reverse HS but it's missing the last 3 frets I normally associate with USA Cali's. This and the prospect of divorce if I buy it are holding me back. :)

Whatever it is, it's awesome.

Agreed. But divorce isn't- :D Unless... I were to sell one of my Cali Elite to pay for it. Then it's technically not buying another guitar. It's swapping one for another. :)

Somebody needs to snag that one. Not sure I'd call that a Californian - no cutaway "scoops", not a 27-fretter, etc., but as said above, the name is unimportant!

bodyshape, neck and pot position makes me think of a chaparral.

just having one singlecoil doesn't make it a cali - imho.

cheers

klaus

Yep - that's what I was thinking, too - Chappie minus the center pickup. The neck alone is almost too cool to pass up.

Does anyone know if this is still available? I know that ads often stay up despite the item being long gone. Have sent the seller two messages. No reply yet. If any of the HFC-ers in the Edmonton area are willing to snag it and ship it, I'd be real appreciative. :D Maybe even get a pat on the back and a hearty "Attaboy!" :)

• 1 year later...

Hmmm... I sense a bit of sarcasm, perhaps in my lighthearted answer to his post here http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51478

Dude....dont drag me into your petty immature school yard arguments. Your reading way too much into what people (me) are saying and taking it the wrong way.

Lighten up pal.

You've taken things to a whole new level actually taking the time to look up old posts and revive them. For what purpose?

You said you moved on do it!...you frighten me... :lol:

Archived