diablo175 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 Still have it... lots of trade offers and just not sure. Would like $$ as I am possibly looking at an old project car. Nahhh, you want a spiffy, like new Mesa Roadster 2 x 12!!!
guitarzandstuff Posted September 8, 2010 Author Posted September 8, 2010 Still have it... lots of trade offers and just not sure. Would like $$ as I am possibly looking at an old project car. Nahhh, you want a spiffy, like new Mesa Roadster 2 x 12!!! That too!! LOL!
diablo175 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 Nahhh, you want a spiffy, like new Mesa Roadster 2 x 12!!! That too!! LOL! For the love of gawd! Somebody buy his Standard!
bruce919 Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 That is one sweet Standard. I have lusted for that one for a long time. It seems every time it come up for sale I am low on $$. Too many other irons in the fire. Someone snag this one before I let loose my credit card again.
cmatthes Posted September 8, 2010 Posted September 8, 2010 That is one sweet Standard. I have lusted for that one for a long time. It seems every time it come up for sale I am low on $$. Too many other irons in the fire. Someone snag this one before I let loose my credit card again.A definite occupational hazard of this board.
edrock Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 That is one sweet Standard. I have lusted for that one for a long time. It seems every time it come up for sale I am low on $$. Too many other irons in the fire. Someone snag this one before I let loose my credit card again.A definite occupational hazard of this board.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Yeah, what thhe said!
Crwth145 Posted September 14, 2010 Posted September 14, 2010 Amazing that this isn't gone yet... sign of the times.
guitarzandstuff Posted September 14, 2010 Author Posted September 14, 2010 Amazing that this isn't gone yet... sign of the times. You ain't kidding!! Thinking of just keeping her for now... perhaps a photo shoot with my 2 other Standards will persuade me.
bubs_42 Posted September 14, 2010 Posted September 14, 2010 If I had it, it would be mine. Just what i've been wanting for a long time.
specialk Posted September 14, 2010 Posted September 14, 2010 Amazing that this isn't gone yet... sign of the times.+1A lot of very nice stuff on the board lately, reasonably priced, that isn't moving.
Brentrocks Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 i love my Standard...this is a deal for a limited color/USA Standard....great guitars!!!
guitarzandstuff Posted September 21, 2010 Author Posted September 21, 2010 Thanks for playing... going to a new home!
tripp2k Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 Thanks for playing... going to a new home!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't wait!I think I'm new or relatively new here so Howdy everyone. This is Hamer #2 for me although #1 (Korina Special) found a new home.Thanks guitarzandstuff!
specialk Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 Welcome, tripp2k, and congrats! You'll have to start a thread with pics when you get her home.
carfish7 Posted September 21, 2010 Posted September 21, 2010 Congrats all around and a big WELCOME to the HFC, new Standard-bearer.Z
guitarzandstuff Posted September 22, 2010 Author Posted September 22, 2010 Welcome Tripp!! Dealing with Tripp has been great! A perfect fit to this board!! Just sayin'
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.