cmatthes Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 Uh, somebody got their eBay account hacked?
geoff_hartwell Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 I had my eBay account hacked into a few years back and it was brutal. I woke up to twenty emails from different people expecting payment for their $5000 plasma TV's, since I won all the auctions by BIN. WHAT THE...? Long story short, eBay killed the account and I had to abandon hundreds of perfect positive feedbacks and start over. My mistake was buying lots of Hamers and having my password set to "Hamers". Lesson learned. Geoff
Rocktuna Posted November 14, 2010 Posted November 14, 2010 My mistake was buying lots of Hamers and having my password set to "Hamers". Lesson learned. Geoff So what did you change it to? I keeed I keeed
tomteriffic Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 I had my eBay account hacked into a few years back and it was brutal. I woke up to twenty emails from different people expecting payment for their $5000 plasma TV's, since I won all the auctions by BIN. WHAT THE...? Long story short, eBay killed the account and I had to abandon hundreds of perfect positive feedbacks and start over. My mistake was buying lots of Hamers and having my password set to "Hamers". Lesson learned. Geoff I think it's "SomebodyelsesplasmaTVs".
veatch Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 My mistake was buying lots of Hamers and having my password set to "Hamers". Lesson learned. Geoff So what did you change it to? I keeed I keeed Hammers
crunchee Posted November 15, 2010 Posted November 15, 2010 This guy's other auctions are a riot as well.
Jorge Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 Maybe it´s Peter Green´s, but he just forgot to take any pictures?
gorch Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 My mistake was buying lots of Hamers and having my password set to "Hamers". Lesson learned. Geoff So what did you change it to? I keeed I keeed Try "Duotone".
shan564 Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 $5 million is a bargain. He had it listed at $21 million a few days ago... he must be in a generous mood.
specialk Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 Yeah but I offered him $3 million to end the auction early and he turned me down.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.