Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1978 Sunburst B&C -SOLD

Wasn't planning on selling this one, but I have an opportunity to buy my "desert island" motorcycle.

Priced to sell immediately at $2,000.00 inc. U.S. shipping. Recently refretted by Murkat (no nubs). Plays perfectly and sounds great. Some wear and finish checking as shown. Includes the well worn OHSC.

78Sunburst003.JPG78Sunburst025.JPG78Sunburst007.JPG78Sunburst014.JPG78Sunburst024.JPG78Sunburst015.JPG

VERY,VERY COOL! Beautiful Guitar! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Must be one hell of a BIKE! Maybe this one? ;)2jfeslz.jpg In any case GLWTS :)

Not British, Italian.

It will be a replacement. With bikes, I have a one in, one out policy.

VERY,VERY COOL! Beautiful Guitar! :wub::wub::wub::wub: Must be one hell of a BIKE! Maybe this one? ;)2jfeslz.jpg In any case GLWTS :)

Not British, Italian.

He'd need to sell a whole lot of guitars if this (Vincent Black Shadow) was the one, like $100,000 worth.

My guess is a Ducatti, but why would you'd want one on a desert island is betond me.

Oh I know regarding the Vincent Black Shadow. ;) .......... BIG $$$$$...................I used to know a guy who collected old motorcycles and he had ALOT of the great ones............. most were British bikes. BSA,Norton,and yes he had a Vincent Black Shadow that needed work but it was all there. he got it in a trade + cash from a guy from NY. [This was the late 1970s] Wonder if he still has it? That Sunburst must have been a hard pull to let go............great guitar and a great price. :):wub:

Archived