diablo175 Posted December 23, 2015 Posted December 23, 2015 Should NOT have sold this a while back. So very much would love to get this back but would settle for one just like it. WTB- '89 USA Hamer Cali LE in Barney-sparkle purple metal flake. Condition is not important as long as everything is functional and no structural damage.
Caddie Posted December 24, 2015 Posted December 24, 2015 head down, hands on temples, rocking skull slowly back and forth, muttering"What was I thinking?I can't remember who I sold it to.Maybe CSI can get some DNA off of it."NO, NO, NO DNA sampling. That's what makes it play like buttah. That DNA IS the sacred mojo. When sailors go down with the ship they're remains are not to be touched. The sea floor is their final resting place.Cheers!caddieps-check with our very own holoskull, the man is obsessed with purple Hamers.
Bobby Marshall Posted December 25, 2015 Posted December 25, 2015 Man I wish I would have purchased that one.
diablo175 Posted December 26, 2015 Author Posted December 26, 2015 It would look great with polka dots Nah, that one was as close to stock as you'll find in my harem. New p'ups, new trem, new brass block and new Schaller strap locks but no usual gutting of the thing to ditch the tone, add a toggle and stainless frets. And it did play like buttah!
diablo175 Posted December 30, 2015 Author Posted December 30, 2015 Still looking for another poiple Cali LE.Anyone?
diablo175 Posted January 15, 2016 Author Posted January 15, 2016 Bump!Still looking for an '89 purple metal flake LE. Trade bait:'86 custom order Vector or a custom order Diablo (with Boomers!!!)+ cash.
srvwannab Posted January 17, 2016 Posted January 17, 2016 I've got a couple of Cali's that I have a little bit of seller's remorse about as well. Good luck finding what you are looking for. The good news is, there is only about 28 Hamer guitars that were ever made. We just move them amoungst ourselves here on HFC.
BubbaVO Posted January 20, 2016 Posted January 20, 2016 Good luck finding a twin. You never know what'll turn up.
diablo175 Posted January 25, 2016 Author Posted January 25, 2016 Bump Finders fee, contingent on the cost of the Cali. The lower the cost of the Cali LE, the better your cut.
diablo175 Posted February 1, 2016 Author Posted February 1, 2016 Bump! The boomer-ed Diablo and/or the Polka-dotted Vector below could be yours IF you have a purple metal flake Cali LE (plus cash on either side to make it fair)!
diablo175 Posted February 21, 2016 Author Posted February 21, 2016 BUMP Sold a few guitars and have $$$ for a purple Cali LE. Promise I won't mod it... outside of a new trem, pickups, toggle switch and possibly a new paint job. Honest! JK- if anything, I would upgrade the p'ups and trem and hold on to the original ones in the unlikely event I ever go to sell it.
Studio Custom Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/121902533866
diablo175 Posted February 22, 2016 Author Posted February 22, 2016 And for $2800, he can keep it. ETA- I've seen other guitars advertised with that background/distinctive table. May have even been subject of some discussion in the HFC. Anyone know anything about this seller?
mc2 Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 Doesn't Lady Scary own a bunch of the Purple Calis ?
cmatthes Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 I don't think she would be selling them for any cheaper than that eBay listing, based on past listings.
diablo175 Posted February 22, 2016 Author Posted February 22, 2016 5 minutes ago, mc2 said: Doesn't Lady Scary own a bunch of the Purple Calis ? Given what she's gone thru, I didn't think it appropriate to pester her about them at this time.
Bennyboy-UK Posted February 22, 2016 Posted February 22, 2016 There's one on eBay for the bargain price of 2,800 notes US... ....if if you REALLY want one...
diablo175 Posted February 22, 2016 Author Posted February 22, 2016 You're a little late to the party, Ben. Studio Custom posted a link 8 posts ago. I appreciate the heads up, regardless.
diablo175 Posted February 23, 2016 Author Posted February 23, 2016 2 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said: Ah bollocks... Sorry mate:( No worries. As stated, I appreciate it! It's the thought that counts!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.