Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer T51f 96 one piece body original case, cable and letter of authenticity. Frets in excellent shape couple of slight dings and swirls. Original control plate plus a spare saddle included. Tone control can be easily replace by mini-toggle if you wish. Obviously I like this the way it is. Asking $1000 PP gift or fees on buyer + shipping. This is a very nice example with somewhat rare rosewood board. Pricing was based on previous post by CMatthes in middle of his range. CONUS only

hV5QXdL.jpg

72GpYI1.jpg

o93NZTC.jpg

tM3Kqr0.jpg

tuULSTx.jpg

2pIKzQ9.jpg

2zLD7cS.jpg

rNXgtED.jpg

Edited by ArnieZ
  • Like 14

That looks so much like mine! GLWTS!

• Like 1

Hamer T51’s often beat the Fenders, and this one has the bonus of a Fishman power bridge. 

GLWTS,

Gabe 😀

• Like 3

Beautiful guitar, love it.

• Like 1

If interested make an offer, more stuff coming up for sale soon

ArnieZ

Price too high? Make an offer … I doubt there is a cleaner example with a Rosewood board for sale anywhere else!

ArnieZ

That bridge looks like it’s recessed. They should have recessed all the Wilky bridge plates, like they did with the “powered”. Never got used to the thick deck.

Edited by kanegon

12 hours ago, kanegon said:

That bridge looks like it’s recessed. They should have recessed all the Wilky bridge plates, like they did with the “powered”. Never got used to the thick deck.

not recessed, just the angle of the photo

ArnieZ

Curious.  Does the Fishman/piezo take anything away from the "pickup" (?) side?

not at all especially with the tone control preserved

5 hours ago, Pieman said:

Curious.  Does the Fishman/piezo take anything away from the "pickup" (?) side?

Bump still looking for a home

arniez

Edited by ArnieZ

I have her her Daytona "sister" with same finish, rosewood board and pic guard  !!

Dang. If only this had been around when I was in the market for a rosewood board tele. That's an awesome price for an incredible top notch telecaster.

That's a very nice one.

Price seems fair having a fishman on it..

1 hour ago, peedenmark7 said:

Price seems fair having a fishman on it..

I seem to remember you were looking for a t51with a rosewood board at one time😀

arniez

16 hours ago, ArnieZ said:

I seem to remember you were looking for a t51with a rosewood board at one time😀

arniez

I was really hard for a while, and may eventually scratch that itch, [been doing very well not buying anything and everything.]   I sold both  Charvel Tl-1 Tele's [fishman guitars] earlier this year, along with a few others and have been limiting myself to '84-86 Jackson Soloists & neck through Tellys.

It really came down to what I was using , and what I have no reserves playing / recording with, versus what was simply taking up lots of closet space.  I think I have only 3 bolt on guitars left.

Though, I've tried off/on to get L2A3 to sell me  a bolt on guitar we've talked about for years. :)

That is a great guitar. I just am not in the market. Awesome grain, great condition. It'll find a home soon. Just needs the right person to see it.

• Like 1

Already got a T51, but yours is really nice. Good luck on the sale. I'm sure someone out there is looking for one. You just have to cross their path.

So, how does the cabling work with the stereo jack?  Do you basically have the option of sending it as a normal mono signal into one amp, or optionally, get some sort of splitter box that splits the signal, at which point you could send it to two amps, one for the piezo and one for the Single Coils?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Stereo output jack on a "y" cable one to piezo and one to magnetics. Cable comes with the guitar. It can be rewired to have separate output  if you don't mind drilling a hole. If using a mono jack at the guitar it defaults to magnetic.

ArnieZ

• Like 1