Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Centauras , Diablos, or Vintage S's for sale?

Hi Guys, 

Pretty new to this forum. I'm interested in purchasing USA Diablos, USA Centauras, and USA Vintage S's if there are any for sale.  Also, the   "slammer series" Korean versions / variants of these are also welcome as long as they are the first gen Korean slammer series. 

After years of playing Fenders, G&Ls and GIbsons, I restored my old slammer series centaura, I forgot how good that guitar was. I went out and bought a 92' USA Diablo and I'm hooked. Lol

Help me feed my new addiction. Ha. 

Thank you and regards! 

Trevor 

Elduave just reported one for sale at Atomic Music here outside DC... 

FEBC41BE-8F37-4884-9F6D-C421E5EC114F.jpeg

They’re asking $899, but usually deal.

Atomic wants $899 firm. Has a nice gouge out of the upper horn (you can see above), good amount of fretboard wear with medium fret wear, and last but not least,  some jackwagon drilled in a second strap post. Sloppy job to boot.  To me, its a $650 players example. I realize I'm hunting hens teeth, but cleaner ones do come up every once in a while. 

Just now, Cuda75 said:

Atomic wants $899 firm. Has a nice gouge out of the upper horn (you can see above), good amount of fretboard wear with medium fret wear, and last but not least,  some jackwagon drilled in a second strap post. Sloppy job to boot.  To me, its a $650 players example. I realize I'm hunting hens teeth, but cleaner ones do come up every once in a while. 

*Lower Horn* 

Yeah - that's not worth it then.  I didn't see it firsthand, and always get a deal off the price there, no matter what, so am surprised that they're firm on the price unless they don't want to ship or something.

Thank u. Im on the reverb feed.  Hoping some of you guys will give me first shot on any Centauras, Diablos, or vintage S's. 

I'm on it like a bum on a ham sandwich... Thank you sir!  

PS-  seems like the  USA Centauras come up for sale less then the Diablos? I'll bet the Vintage S's are even more elusive.  

Diablos are nice, if you like that style of guitar. I've tried to bond with the two I have for a while, but now they are just in their cases. They aren't mint by any means, but play awesome. I've been thinking about trying to get them to new homes for a while now.

Where in NJ are you located?

spacer.png

On 1/3/2021 at 6:13 AM, ARM OF HAMER said:

"Hamer Centaura" Gear | Reverb                    "Hamer Diablo" Gear | Reverb                             

Guys-

Now I understand what DeVai was trying to tell me above. Lol.  He's a little slow paw......Lol 

Please contact me @ [email protected] if you have any Centauras, Diablos, or vintage S's for sale. 

Thanks! 

Trevor 

3 hours ago, tbonesullivan said:

Diablos are nice, if you like that style of guitar. I've tried to bond with the two I have for a while, but now they are just in their cases. They aren't mint by any means, but play awesome. I've been thinking about trying to get them to new homes for a while now.

Where in NJ are you located?

spacer.png

Sent you a PM. Thank you sir! 

On 1/3/2021 at 11:28 PM, Joe G said:

Hi Guys, 

Anyone on HFC live near nashville? This guy wont give me or another member the time of day as we are out of state. Im willing to pay a fee for help with procuring this emerald green leprechaun of a diablo. Lol. 

My email is [email protected] 

Thanks! 

Trevor 

Archived