Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today......
  3. @JOE_CPWE, did you ever get this Sunburst?
  4. Today
  5. We use an EV powered sub, not sure of the model number but it's 700 watts. Not hard to haul around, I handle it without a hand truck.
  6. The old Peavey, Crown and Crest amps were beasts to carry.
  7. I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
  8. Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
  9. Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
  10. "Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
  11. I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed šŸ¤˜šŸ˜Ž
  12. Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
  13. The two "You know you like it" Sunbursts would be nice, but the prices are going too high for most people. You have to wonder how many of those guitars are going to be up for sale in a month.
  14. A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
  15. I’m getting old.
  16. The prices are insane and there's a lot of time left.
  17. I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites.
  18. Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job.
  19. I have a feeling that with Rick's current health situation he has decided to unload a whole bunch of gear instead of leaving his family to have to deal with it.
  20. I like the music. The audience probably looks cooler than the band.
  21. When I first looked at it, the bid was HFC-approved $350. I even took a screenshot with the intent to post about it, but I got distracted and forgot. Thanks for reminding me!
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...