Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
  4. Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
  5. Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
  6. "Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
  7. I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed šŸ¤˜šŸ˜Ž
  8. Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
  9. The two "You know you like it" Sunbursts would be nice, but the prices are going too high for most people. You have to wonder how many of those guitars are going to be up for sale in a month.
  10. A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
  11. I’m getting old.
  12. The prices are insane and there's a lot of time left.
  13. I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites.
  14. Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job.
  15. I have a feeling that with Rick's current health situation he has decided to unload a whole bunch of gear instead of leaving his family to have to deal with it.
  16. I like the music. The audience probably looks cooler than the band.
  17. When I first looked at it, the bid was HFC-approved $350. I even took a screenshot with the intent to post about it, but I got distracted and forgot. Thanks for reminding me!
  18. Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said… ā€Don’t know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. It’s fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually goodā€ I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off…
  19. There's nothing about this that would normally appeal to me. It's bloody brilliant.
  20. when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding
  21. I have three QSC CP8s. Loud, clean, wide dispersion, light, dependable and versatile. I use 'em for mains (paired with a small EV sub), floor wedges, and FRFR for guitars and synths. Did I mention they sound great?
  22. Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone…
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...