All Activity
- Past hour
-
class D lightweight powered PA gear
HamerHokie replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
We use an EV powered sub, not sure of the model number but it's 700 watts. Not hard to haul around, I handle it without a hand truck. -
No Shorts onStage, No Shoes Onstage, No Yoga onstage.
Feynman replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I hope he washed his feet. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
scottcald replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
The old Peavey, Crown and Crest amps were beasts to carry. -
- Today
-
I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
-
-
Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
- 1 reply
-
- 4
-
-
-
Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
-
"Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Dave Scepter replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed 🤘😎 -
Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
-
A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
-
I’m getting old.
-
santellavision started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Steve Haynie replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
veatch replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job. -
HoboMan started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
No Shorts onStage, No Shoes Onstage, No Yoga onstage.
Travis replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said… ”Don’t know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. It’s fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually good” I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off… -
when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding