Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. His name is Dave Stevens, I kind of feel sorry for him, he's just an old dude trying to drudge through life... 🤷‍♂️ How to Contact Dave Stephens: SD Pickups, Custom Hand-Wound Pickups by Dave Stephens, Stephens Design https://share.google/61eqtq5bpA4F46IWF
  3. I thought when you were off the spectrum spectrum it was called "colorblindness".
  4. Looks like a really cool place... I wish I lived closer, I'd buy you a beer and throw a couple of quarters in your career guitar case 😃👌
  5. Today
  6. A buddy of mine was in a group and they set up for the gig, then like 10 minutes before no one could find the guitar player, so my buddy went outside looking around for him. He was in the shopping center across the road rolling on the ground with a paper bag over his head and a can of paint next to him. The look on his face told me the gig went...poorly.
  7. Don't quote him, just tell us what he said. - In the spirit of Yogi Berra
  8. Nice! I live in the NY side but would check that out. And I have an ongoing (more than a decade) Fri night residency at O’Neills in Norwalk if you’re looking to hear a Duotone in real life lol. (10pm-1am, no cov just luv)
  9. Is this for real??? This guy is off the spectrums spectrum!!!
  10. One guy in the comments calls him Dave and another calls him Stephen. And pickups for $1,750?? One guy says he's been waiting on his pickups to be delivered for a year and as soon as he made a public comment the guy replied he'd get his pickups in 2 weeks. Anyone in the know (ITK)? ETA: The guy looks IBS
  11. I'll take the Simplifier if it is still available please - shipping would be to 06118. Please message me with the total for Paypal. Thank you.
  12. David Thomas McNaught is one of the solo boo-teek builders that I investigated a few years back when looking into options for a custom build. Had I known he does this Cali-esque XD627, I might have changed concepts. I follow him on FB - hope he does a follow-up to this build in the weeks to come. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1FLAFqNpJN/
      • 3
      • Like
  13. T (Thinline): Refers to the thin, semi-hollow body depth (roughly 1 ¾ inches deep) compared to Gibson's traditional deep-body archtops. D (Double): Indicates that the guitar is equipped with dual (two) pickups. C (Cherry): Denotes the factory translucent cherry red finish.
  14. I have a 59 replica built by a friend of Tom Barlett. They shared a lot of knowledge between each other when they both started building replicas. It's an awesome LP. Thankully it's not reliced. That is something I prefer to do the old school way, by playing the crap out of the guitar.
  15. They are addictive. I'm running a Syn 2 with the Fryette Deliverance and Pittbull modules through a VHT 2502, and yowza! The Plexi module from Marshall is fantastic too.
  16. The band I had at the time a million years ago opened for a certain singer who was briefly in one of the biggest bands in the world before they were anywhere close to that and has toured off that connection for decades. I couldn't tell if he and the guitarist were doing coke in the bathroom or pretending to do coke in the bathroom, but either way, it felt so hackneyed. I'm not a puritan, and I'm not going to bag on someone's extracurricular activities, so long as they keep things in check, but being so conspicuous about it just felt kinda lame. Nice guy though otherwise.
  17. Kevin DoBlow. C’mon! I can’t be the ONLY one here who thought this up?!!!
  18. Just a punch up for the Quilter UK Superblock. It’s the lightest AC30 you’ll ever play through!
  19. Yesterday
  20. Excellent "as new" condition 2024 Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 51 HS Tele Heavy Relic. I'm original owner. 7 lbs 8 oz. Neck measures .94" 1st fret, .99" 12th fret. Played in my smoke-free home only. Includes Custom Shop tweed case, strap, case candy, Shop Traveler, COA. $2850 net shipped. Quickest to reach me at jdisham@gmail.com. SORRY NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES. Thanks. The tinted rift-sawn maple neck has a comfortable 10/’56 “V” profile, topped with a 9.5” fingerboard radius with 21 narrow tall frets. A Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker neck pickup and hand-wound “Crushed” Blackguard Tele bridge pickup are combined with dual-stack HS Tele wiring to create a perfect sonic balance using 250k (bridge) and 500k (neck) volume and tone potentiometers SPECS: Body Material: 2-Piece Select Ash Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Neck Material: 1-Piece Rift Sawn Maple Neck Shape: 10/56 "V" Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm) Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" Number of Frets: 21 Fret Size: Narrow Tall String Nut: Bone Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm) Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted Neck Plate: 4-Bolt "Limited Edition" Engraved Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer Fingerboard: Maple Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Seth Lover Bridge Pickup: "Crushed" Blackguard Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...