Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I like Joe! I like his music his on stage vs off stage persona. He's one heck of a player by anybody's standards. I can forgive him for the faking it a little bit. Let's see what he tours with! Tubes or Transistors. My money is on the tubes!! Joe's just trying to get more money to buy vintage tube amps!
  4. Just spitballing here but is possible that he's both crazy talented/hard working AND a sell out? Are the two mutually exclusive? Just my .02 (I am a huge fan of his Black Country Communion work with Glenn Hughes) but hawking gear that one doesn't actually use, doesn't diminish one's prodigious talent and accomplishments. It might cast a tiny bit of shade over that person's character but in my mind, their status as a powerhouse talent is essentially unaffected. I don't know JB as a person but let's just say he is a business-minded artist. Jeez, we've never heard of that happening before. 🙄 (cough cough Gene Simmons Taylor Swift cough cough) I guess it boils down to how you view his business practices. Does the business aspect impact the quality and legitimacy of the music or is it just gettin' mine while I can ? Personally, I can forgive his selling out (cashing in) in favor of enjoying his music, much in the way I can enjoy a band even though I don't care for their views or beliefs. YMMV.
  5. I'm with you here. Kudos to Joe for working hard and getting to do what he loves the most. I remember when Warren De Martini was sponsored by Laney. I doubt he ever used those amps. There must be many more players who just did a deal for the money, but then still used their own trusty old gear. Not many believs Joe uses the digital amps. But Fender might still be able to sell a few on his name.
  6. The one I have is a little thicker than that. Maybe akin to a PRS pattern regular. I have a 93 Special and its neck is actually a smidge thinner.
  7. Yesterday
  8. The strat. That's about it. All else is a bunch of old man crotch cheeze
  9. So, I guess they just need a Rob replacement to get to Gene and Paul’s dream of having people pay for the band with none of them there.
  10. Thanks I was trying to figure out a Uriah Heep joke
  11. Had the good fortune of being out in Seattle in '88- 91 and caught Soundgarden (quite by accident) in their earlier days in a local show. Didn't know them as I was still clinging tenaciously to my then- beloved hair metal. Went out the next day to get all their available catalog at that time. Saw them a them a few years later at Lollapalooza! Love this band!
  12. I think that's a fair price for that set of vintage pickups.
  13. I love it! She is killing it, band too. I love Soundgarden, esp the Loud Love & Badmotorfinger albums
  14. I have a set I would sell. Comes in a nice mahogany box with a Hamer branded tolex outer container. $1400.00 + shipping.
  15. My memory is that Joe has said that even in his multi-amp live setup what goes to the FoH is a Marshall Silver Jubilee through a Palmer speaker sim as “Always on”, and he adds one or two types of Fender to taste. And a TC 2290 for ambience. So, just playing devils advocate, isn’t his tone based on a crunchy M-style through a Speaker sim? 🤔
  16. “Rimmer…”
  17. I don't understand 😕
  18. Uriah Heep bassist Davey Rimmer has been named as the official replacement for Ian Hill in Judas Priest
  19. The bassist’s bassist. Dude has been laying it down since the early-70s, always bringing the thunder. He has earned his retirement.
  20. In case folks don't know, Randall has his own channel. It's been a few months, but he talks Boogie history on it.
  21. Wish they would have been a permanent installment.
  22. If you can't find them, our own J. Gravelin makes awesome pickups. Other members, too. I don't mean to slight you. I just never purchased anything from you. Thanks, HR
  23. Last week
  24. Randy! Randy Randy Randy! Don't worry, Randy's still in the house! Gibson fired him, but he's still in the house! 🙄
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...