Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I have a Special with a glue-only headstock repair. It has no problems. Even if that Sunburst looks rough it can still be a great player.
  3. The fact it wasn’t the price, but the buyer’s fee and the shipping price made you draw the line earns you a respectful tip of the cap, Matt. 😂 But seriously, you are right. Ridiculous.
  4. Today
  5. I have not made the trek to check it out.
  6. Yesterday
  7. After much consideration and a decision to significantly reduce my collection, I’ve decided to let go of this incredible Shishkov Ultimate #0011. I’m the second owner, and the guitar is in exceptional condition—I can’t find a single mark on it. Everything is 100% original to the guitar. Weight: 7.6 lbs Neck: Chunky profile Neck thickness: 0.95" at 1st fret / 0.98" at 12th fret Condition: Excellent / near-mint Originality: All original A truly special instrument that deserves a great home. Serious inquiries only.
  8. So I suppose in my case: I have no technique, and therefore, NO FLAWS !🤣👍👏☮️
  9. Yeah, I didn't think you would be able to do it, @RobB.
  10. Yes they were! Quite a while ago (25 years?) I bought a used Stewart Audio World 1.6 power amp, that was a pretty early 'lightweight' rack amp, it worked great for PA or bass guitar. It's sitting in a case 'just over there' in case I need it. I haven't used it in a year or two, and for a long time before that
  11. Do it. Record it. Let us hear it.
  12. Sounds like ass, at any price. Doesn’t take a pedal to get a PG/GM sound. Proper pickups, touch/technique will get you there.
  13. Hmmm. Would not mind TRYING it. Ponying up $500 (or whatever with tariffs, etc)? Yeah, not today......
  14. @JOE_CPWE, did you ever get this Sunburst?
  15. We use an EV powered sub, not sure of the model number but it's 700 watts. Not hard to haul around, I handle it without a hand truck.
  16. The old Peavey, Crown and Crest amps were beasts to carry.
  17. I don't mean to brag, but I have technique-less flaws!
  18. Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
  19. Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...