Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said… ”Don’t know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. It’s fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually good” I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off…
  3. Today
  4. There's nothing about this that would normally appeal to me. It's bloody brilliant.
  5. when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding
  6. I have three QSC CP8s. Loud, clean, wide dispersion, light, dependable and versatile. I use 'em for mains (paired with a small EV sub), floor wedges, and FRFR for guitars and synths. Did I mention they sound great?
  7. Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone…
  8. Who's bidding on the leather trench coat peed on by Nikki Six?
  9. Okay, Fill me in...
  10. You know, with inflation the way it is $450 could be the new $350.
  11. Lee's publicist obviously gave the venue's promotor half a $20, and instructions on how to get the other half.
  12. Yesterday
  13. He also digs a treble booster into a 5e3, 6g3, or an 18 watt Marshall.
  14. That was a great interview. I had some friends who went to church with Vince in AZ and they told me he quietly created and funded a Christian Bible camp years ago. He really seems to have his stuff together.
  15. That’s because the Tokai was made in Japan and hadn’t been imported into the US prior.
  16. One of the few songs with a Disco beat that I can tolerate, along with Kiss' 'I Was Made For Lovin' You'. I really dig that hard, dry, no echo/reverb room sound, too.
  17. How on earth did they fit the half-dozen Bixonic Expandoras in that little box? 'cuz we all know that's where the sound came from, right? ETA: Anderton's ships worldwide.
  18. it's even crazier when you consider there's 28% buyer premium on top of these prices! With that it's a $600 item!!!
  19. Okay, first item in the entire auction, a cardboard replica of Uncle Dick. Current bid? $450.00! I've got no business going any further.
  20. Massive number of Rick's items (307) on the auction - guitars, gear, clothing, collectables: https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection Mark the date - 10/24/2026 Some super famous Hamer guitars, including 1975 Standard with SN 0004!
  21. There was any interview with RBG in Guitar Player in the early-mid 90s where I first learned of his fondness for top-wrapping and DR Pure Blues strings (and converted to both). They also spent a bunch of time on his pedals at the time. Most of it was spent on the (relatively new) Bixonic Expandora. I've never had a chance to try one, but he talked about it like that pedal into any decent tweed was his tone heaven. Wonder how it stacks up against everything he's touted since...
  22. How do they get away with this?
  23. Spare us what? I watched it. I dig Trogly’s videos.
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...