-
Posts
5,746 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
60
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by The Shark
-
I'm a sucker for a great Robin guitar.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Damn if it ain't! Those stripes coming off the rhythm pickup give it away. Oh, Boy! -
I'm a sucker for a great Robin guitar.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
There are 10, according to "the Book". I now own four. An addiction to be sure. Love these guitars. -
I've been watching this one for months. I couldn't believe nobody would make an offer. Honestly, I've no way of knowing if nobody did. But it seemed like a great price at $2,995. I offered $2420 plus $80 shipping. It's on the way. Parts are tarnished a good bit. I can fix that. Am I missing something, or is this the best $2,500 guitar you've seen in a while?
- 5 replies
-
- 13
-
-
It's not looking good...
-
Let's see those Juniors you got (don't care what brand)
The Shark replied to Ua D's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
- 73 replies
-
- 13
-
-
WTB - Hamer Standard Flametop
The Shark replied to HamerHokie's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Please sell them to your new buddy Dave! -
WTB - Hamer Standard Flametop
The Shark replied to HamerHokie's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
I have one, but it will be expensive. The flames can be felt through the paint on the top. Will Boggs "WB" GregWinds tapped and ready. Hasn't really been played.- 32 replies
-
- 12
-
-
I don't think that's mine. It was never on the Robin site and Greg was the only one that took pics of it, before I got it.
-
I contacted him about three times over a few years and he was gracious enough to sell it to me.
-
Monaco for sale Canada.
The Shark replied to spanky's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Okay. Here it comes. "How much for just one"? -
So, I'm buying a Violin.......sort of.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
There'll be no co-mingling. I promise. -
So, I'm buying a Violin.......sort of.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Nitro applied... -
Robin guitar book---Mesquite premier
The Shark replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I received my autographed copy from Willie late last week. It's just fantastic. So much info that I didn't know. Five of my guitars are in the hundreds pictured in the book. Everyone that's a Robin fan needs this book. You can get it from Willie at willie@vintageguitar.com. He can autograph those. You can also buy it on Amazon. Every guitarist's library should include this book! -
So, I'm buying a Violin.......sort of.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
It's Sonokeling (an Indonesian "rosewood"). The body and neck are Mango. I'm cautiously optimistic. It really didn't cost that much. -
So, I'm buying a Violin.......sort of.
The Shark replied to The Shark's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
More refined... -
And the offer's always open for you to "Check" any of them out of the library, my friend. Even the highly elusive Baker Bengal...
-
Thanks. Here's another ES-335 style guitar I have hanging around. It's a 1997 ES-335 TDC. Not Historic or Custom Shop. Just fantastic. Took it to practice Tuesday night...
-
Someday. My "stuff" is in three separate locations and not by "vendor". 😇
-
My Savoy was consecutively built with the first Kizanski #1. It's a totally different animal than my 335's. Thinner with a carved top. Sounds very much like them, however. The Rio Grande pickups are the real difference. Dark and really expressive, when you dig into them. Great guitars. The Kizanski and the "matching" Savoy...
-
Monaco for sale Canada.
The Shark replied to spanky's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Or "I have a better one for 6K"!!!! -
Robin guitar book---Mesquite premier
The Shark replied to Willie G. Moseley's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Very cool. PM Sent. DR -
Jason Isbell at the Ryman...
-
I, patiently, waited for #0004 for years. After about seven or eight offers, the original owner decided to sell it. Played it at practice tonight after tuning it up with some lemon oil and DR Blues .010 to .046. This is just a fantastic guitar. One of the best I've ever owned.
- 14 replies
-
- 24
-
-