Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Arrivals 03/02/05

This is one of the many reasons I started my own gig. Monaco Bass in Tobacco Sunburst. Dig the bridge...

monbbody.jpg

monbdetail1.jpg

monbdetail2.jpg

Order now and wear this on St. Paddies day. Bound headstock and old school pickups:

stdegbody2.jpg

stdeghead.jpg

Both here looking for a home, along with a Red Trans DuoTone and Standard Custom '59 Burst. As always, free shipping within the Continental US.

Pimp mode off. :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mobster: Send me your address so I can send you the picks!

Teefus: Not sure about the bridge. All it says on the Hamer site is fully adjustable block bridge. Maybe Schaller? The DuoTone is in stock. Pics aren't the best though...

duocrtfull.jpg

duocrtbody.jpg

Love the old-school look of the pups on that Standard. What are they?

Jack: They are Custom Duncan 59's. Is that Doug Pinnick in your avatar?

Love the old-school look of the pups on that Standard.  What are they?

Jack: They are Custom Duncan 59's. Is that Doug Pinnick in your avatar?

Yep, that's me and Doug. You can't tell, but he's giving me rabbit ears behind my head.

Damn, Dave! I'm glad the Rock Shop is so freakin' close to my house - I've gotta get over there and check those out.

That Emerald Green Standard would go great with a Guinness...

Holeeee Crapola those are cool. Congrats and looks like the stuff you're getting isn't in the "dust collector" category at all. Nice.

:P Double creams in the bridge? Is it a Dimarzio or a Duncan? It would be great if Hamer offered Dimarzio as an option at a low or no upcharge.

They are Custom Duncan 59's.

I can't believe one of our biggest resident rock gods does not have a Standard, C'mon Jaye, your always buying :wub:

Yeah, just when I whittled down my collection from about 14 axes to five and I think "five is enough" something like this comes along. Damn. :P

Jaye:

I'll be happy to meet you over there sometime - you actually do NEED a Standard, don't you?! :P

I didn't know that you could get the double cream Duncans - that looks SO much better!

Jaye:

I'll be happy to meet you over there sometime - you actually do NEED a Standard, don't you?! :P

I didn't know that you could get the double cream Duncans - that looks SO much better!

That would be cool Chris...my new band only does 70s covers and a bunch of them are Cheap Trick. The bassist has a Hamer 12ver too!

Awright, Jaye - you've gotta let me know when, where, etc. you're playing. I know EL and I would come on out to see ya!

Archived