tobereeno Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 I think this issue was up before but I'm dizzy and can't find it
savethematches Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 Same here. No big deal, but it helps entertain my restless mind.
jerseydrew Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 Me too. And the smiley faces don't work. Can you see this one?
Brewmaster Posted March 9, 2005 Posted March 9, 2005 Me too. And the smiley faces don't work. Can you see this one? Yep! You have to turn the feature on. My Controls Options Board Settings.
Guest cruster Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I have no posts, too, but that's no big deal. What I'd like to know is where/how to donate so I can get to the Outer Circle and read the 'real' posts.EDIT: And is there any way to get a threaded view? Flat view makes it hard to follow conversations. I didn't see any settings for threaded, though.
kizanski Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I have no posts, too, but that's no big deal. What I'd like to know is where/how to donate so I can get to the Outer Circle and read the 'real' posts. http://www.hamerfanclub.com/cgi-bin/hamer/...rum/dcboard.cgiHit the "Make a Donation" button and you're there.
Guest cruster Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Thanks, Kizanski. I find it amusing that I was 'charged' $2 shipping and handling. I'd rather be handled than shipped, but...Now, about the threading and the post counting...
Jeff R Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Followed instructions, looking to see the counter works...At least I can get into the Outer Circle and check out boobs in my free time.
jerseydrew Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Me too. And the smiley faces don't work. Can you see this one? Yep! You have to turn the feature on. My Controls Options Board Settings. Thank you. My bad
ArnieZ Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Ok, I may be thick but when I go to my controls,options, board setttings I don't see anything to check off to count posts etc. What am I missing?
thecajunboy Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 I've been through the entire menu, tried a bunch of shit, and still no counts. Damned smiles work like a sumbitch though.
HamerHokie Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Me too. And the smiley faces don't work. Can you see this one? Yep! You have to turn the feature on. My Controls Options Board Settings. Not an option on my board settings screen.
cswilder Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 Yep! You have to turn the feature on. My Controls Options Board Settings. Not an option on my board settings screen. He's refering to the smiley option not the post count problem.Chris
Rockola Posted March 10, 2005 Posted March 10, 2005 The pattern i've noticed is that if you signed onto the new mb in beta mode (when Ted made the initial invitation) your member status and count is still nil. Members who registered after the official diaspora have those features.Steve
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.