Guest Guitarist Posted October 12, 2010 Posted October 12, 2010 Hi,I would like to buy a unique Made in the USA Hamer with a whammy. By unique I mean not the usual Diablos, Daytonas or Centauras seen routinely on eBay. Please email what you have and your asking price. Thank you in advance.
serial Posted October 12, 2010 Posted October 12, 2010 Hi, I would like to buy a unique Made in the USA Hamer with a whammy. By unique I mean not the usual Diablos, Daytonas or Centauras seen routinely on eBay. Please email what you have and your asking price. Thank you in advance. This one's a unique whammy Hamer...Custom order for Fernando Von Arb of Krokus-damned cool.
Crwth145 Posted October 12, 2010 Posted October 12, 2010 Holy shiz, dude... is that up for sale? (checking statements, wallet, cards, etc.) Hi, I would like to buy a unique Made in the USA Hamer with a whammy. By unique I mean not the usual Diablos, Daytonas or Centauras seen routinely on eBay. Please email what you have and your asking price. Thank you in advance. This one's a unique whammy Hamer...Custom order for Fernando Von Arb of Krokus-damned cool.
serial Posted October 12, 2010 Posted October 12, 2010 Holy shiz, dude... is that up for sale? (checking statements, wallet, cards, etc.) This one's a unique whammy Hamer...Custom order for Fernando Von Arb of Krokus-damned cool. I haven't put up a special thread or anything, but just about anything I've ever had that isnt one of my main gigging guitars (and I let one of those go earlier this year) has always been fair game for the right offer-$ or trades. . That way I get to try new stuff from time to time!
Guest Guitarist Posted October 13, 2010 Posted October 13, 2010 Come on with the holidays only two months away someone must need cash.
Rodan Posted October 13, 2010 Posted October 13, 2010 That Chap' is sa-weeeet! Reminds of a tricked-out, '60's muscle car, with that light green metallic and chrome/nickel...
svl Posted October 13, 2010 Posted October 13, 2010 Come on with the holidays only two months away someone must need cash.Um, I think Serial just offered up the Von Arb if the right deal could be struck. That's about as unique(and killer) as it gets...
Guest Guitarist Posted October 13, 2010 Posted October 13, 2010 Come on with the holidays only two months away someone must need cash.Um, I think Serial just offered up the Von Arb if the right deal could be struck. That's about as unique(and killer) as it gets...It's nice but I'm not much of a Kahler user, I prefer Floyds honestly. I had some negative Kahler experiences back in the day.
Guest Guitarist Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 All PMs and emails replied to, awaiting photos from a few people.Anyone else bump?
diablo175 Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 Dude! You need a Cali Elite!!! I think trans green is unique- Only $1200 shipped!!! Buy it in the next 2 hours and I'll knock off 50 bucks!!! Operators are standing by, pm today!!! Come on with the holidays only two months away someone must need cash. Um, I think Serial just offered up the Von Arb if the right deal could be struck. That's about as unique(and killer) as it gets... It's nice but I'm not much of a Kahler user, I prefer Floyds honestly. I had some negative Kahler experiences back in the day.
Guest Guitarist Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 Dude! You need a Cali Elite!!! I think trans green is unique- Only $1200 shipped!!! Buy it in the next 2 hours and I'll knock off 50 bucks!!! Operators are standing by, pm today!!! I was hoping for a Virtuoso, Holloskull, a Watson, a Steve Stevens or Chapparal with a cool finish, maybe an O'Connor or something with LEDs. No offense but I doubt what I am seeking can be had at $1,200.
Jem Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 I was hoping for a Virtuoso, Holloskull, a Watson, a Steve Stevens or Chapparal with a cool finish, maybe an O'Connor or something with LEDs.No offense but perhaps you should have said that in the firstplace ?
Guest Guitarist Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 I was hoping for a Virtuoso, Holloskull, a Watson, a Steve Stevens or Chapparal with a cool finish, maybe an O'Connor or something with LEDs.No offense but perhaps you should have said that in the firstplace ?I thought I did by specifically stating I wanted something unique, perhaps I was too ambiguous. Sorry about that.
diablo175 Posted October 14, 2010 Posted October 14, 2010 None taken. Hope you find what you're looking for.No offense but I doubt what I am seeking can be had at $1,200.
Jem Posted October 15, 2010 Posted October 15, 2010 I was hoping for a Virtuoso, Holloskull, a Watson, a Steve Stevens or Chapparal with a cool finish, maybe an O'Connor or something with LEDs. No offense but perhaps you should have said that in the firstplace ? I thought I did by specifically stating I wanted something unique, perhaps I was too ambiguous. Sorry about that. Well it's clear now so i hope you dig something up that floats your boat
mathman Posted October 16, 2010 Posted October 16, 2010 I was hoping for a Virtuoso, Holloskull, a Watson, a Steve Stevens or Chapparal with a cool finish, maybe an O'Connor or something with LEDs.No offense but perhaps you should have said that in the firstplace ?I thought I did by specifically stating I wanted something unique, perhaps I was too ambiguous. Sorry about that.Well, there was no background information to base the offers on. Unique IS ambiguous. Also, we only had the 1 post to consider in our offers. I was going to offer a prototype II which is unique by some standards, but not so unique when considering Hamer guitars. Good luck on your search!
specialk Posted October 16, 2010 Posted October 16, 2010 If I were looking for something truly unique here, I would pay attention to any threads by either Serial or HamStd. Best of luck in your quest.
Punkavenger Posted October 17, 2010 Posted October 17, 2010 ? -Austin How much? that is sweet alright
Guest Guitarist Posted October 18, 2010 Posted October 18, 2010 I'm pretty sure people with a unique guitar are aware of it's status.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.