JJ Paul Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWN:ITYeahh!!I'm already tingling with anticipation, as you can imagine.Full tone report when it gets here.
Nuclear Wessel Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Crowns, ebony board, original pickups - Nice specimen! I'll be looking forward to the tone report.
Mike_C Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Congrats that is the second pikie with crowns to pop up in a week. both cool guitars.
paults Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Congrats! Coincidentally, my Pepto Crown SS1 is scheduled for delivery today.
DavidE Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I have a gold one. Sounds killer, but the neck is way too thin for me. My son plays it.
Jimbilly Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Very cool!, I have a black one quite similar. Neat-o guitars.
marcnorth Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I think the pink ones are cool.I had one in natural but I never could get used to the tremelo so I got rid of it.
pesocaster Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 I think the pink ones are cool.I had one in natural but I never could get used to the tremelo so I got rid of it. Marc, Is that the one I own now? (factory Natural?) ... did you have it custom ordered?
wyldbil Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Bet you love that guitar. I know I love mine! It's your guitar's twin save for the dot inlays instead of crowns, you lucky devil!Hey paults- (you big dreamboat) Got to missin' old pepto did you? She's still my number one, so thanks again! That guitar is MAGIC!
Hamer95USA Posted March 11, 2005 Posted March 11, 2005 Hey JJ Paul,That's a cool looking Steve Stevens model that you're bidding on. I dig the hot pink finish. It reminds me of the old '50s Cadillacs. The crown biding, ebony fingerboard and hardware screams hot rodded guitar!! I hope you win your auction on this guitar, bro. Guitar George
JJ Paul Posted March 12, 2005 Author Posted March 12, 2005 Hey JJ Paul,That's a cool looking Steve Stevens model that you're bidding on. I dig the hot pink finish. It reminds me of the old '50s Cadillacs. The crown biding, ebony fingerboard and hardware screams hot rodded guitar!! I hope you win your auction on this guitar, bro. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Guitar George I did win it, bro, I did!! It's shipping out to me on monday so by next friday I should be twangin' away...or should I say - divebombing away?
paults Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 Bet you love that guitar. I know I love mine! It's your guitar's twin save for the dot inlays instead of crowns, you lucky devil!Hey paults- (you big dreamboat) Got to missin' old pepto did you? She's still my number one, so thanks again! That guitar is MAGIC! You're welcome again! Yeah, if this one plays as well as the one you ended up with, I'll be very happy.
paults Posted March 12, 2005 Posted March 12, 2005 Fedex delivered today - this one hasn't faded to pepto. Its still a delightfully obnoxious dayglo pink : )
MARKVECTOR82 Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 My 85 SS arrived yesterday...Restrung it and have not put it down yet. It stands up real well next to my specials. and it has a similar neck feel as my 86 'V'. Which was pink like the SS. I dont know if i'm gona keep the pink. I may refinish Any Sugestions?
Hamer_SS_guy Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Both my SS are candy apple red. I am not into those flashy colors they had in the 80's, I'd like a '85 SS Custom in white. I have a pink Chaparral Std. w/Sustainiac which I seldom use (I bought it for the Sustainiac, they also had a white one which was sold already), but I'd never think of refinishing any of my instruments just because I don't like the color.
Brooks Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 Bet you love that guitar. I know I love mine! It's your guitar's twin save for the dot inlays instead of crowns, you lucky devil!Hey paults- (you big dreamboat) Got to missin' old pepto did you? She's still my number one, so thanks again! That guitar is MAGIC! yeah, wyldbils ss plays itself, killer ax.
foodermon Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 nice score! pics and tone report when you receive!
shred dog Posted March 13, 2005 Posted March 13, 2005 nice pink color dayglo is cool!! that is also a nice 2553 marshall in the backround as well!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.