MCChris Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I could be talked into parting with this during the Hamer event in Chicago next month to fund some amp GAS, but ONLY during the event. I'm not especially motivated to sell it and I definitely don't want to be bothered with shipping it. But if someone forked over $750 during their visit to Chi-town, I'd take it. Whatchoo got?
Northsider Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I have a 1987 Hamer TLE, 1988 G&L ASAT, and 1999 Taylor 310(with pickup). All are welcome to see/play while in town.
bubs_42 Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I have a 99 Vanguard, and a Soldano Atomic 16 FS. $700.00 Each.I would be interested in a Sustain Block Prototype or an 77-78 Sunburst.
svl Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 I'm looking for a early '80s ('81, '82 preferred) Vector, ideally with an original graphic (B&W or color) finish, with original tuners, PUPS (Dimarzios) and Sustainblock.Have a gorgeous red (cherry trans, nice little flame) '79 Sunburst to trade. See my other post in this section for more info on the 'Burst.
atquinn Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Anyone from Long Island going? MCC's Mirage is calling my name.-Austin
MCChris Posted September 19, 2011 Author Posted September 19, 2011 Anyone from Long Island going? MCC's Mirage is calling my name.-AustinMight not be the guitar. Might just be your old Custom Custom that's in there.
bambino68 Posted September 19, 2011 Posted September 19, 2011 Looking to buy any SS 1's & 2..Holoskulls??David
MCChris Posted September 19, 2011 Author Posted September 19, 2011 Oh, and you bass players in need of 1350 watts bridged and a distortion channel (or anyone who knows of a bass player with such needs), I could be persuaded into parting with this: SVT-5 Pro in rack case with Sabine tuner (not pictured). Again, will NOT ship this beast, but will hook someone up at the Chi-town event with the whole shebang for $700.
murkat Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 will be bringing(if not sold by then)...Cobalt burst special, aka Lenny.Vweed79 B&C sunburst De Kahler'd, (nfs)Chap 4 string bassmaybe some other stuff.
bubs_42 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Its going to be warm where your going Mitch. I'm sure its not going to be Chicago.
BruceM Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Even though I'm not going to be able to attend the event ( ), I've got a couple of guitars that I'd be willing to send down if there's interest. I'm sure some of my local friends would serve as my mule. Korina Jr, Vintage Orange, $1400 90s Phantom, Black, $625 90s Phantom, Tobaccoburst, $700 T51, Seafoam, $900 Standard, Silver Sparkle, $1800 Case included with all of the above. I can provide pics too.
bambino68 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Any photos of the Standard in Silver sparkle??Email me @ dambrosio@p-mdesign.comDavidAny photos of the Standard in Silver sparkle??Email me @ dambrosio@p-mdesign.comDavid
BruceM Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Any photos of the Standard in Silver sparkle?? Email me @ dambrosio@p-mdesign.com David Any photos of the Standard in Silver sparkle?? Email me @ dambrosio@p-mdesign.com David Email sent. And here's a photo, to boot.
bubs_42 Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 My Favorite Standard. Sadly I just bought one. Damn.
BubbaVO Posted September 20, 2011 Posted September 20, 2011 Anyone from Long Island going? MCC's Mirage is calling my name.-AustinMight not be the guitar. Might just be your old Custom Custom that's in there.hmmm... custom x2 and that flame top are mighty appealing
BruceM Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 Even though I'm not going to be able to attend the event ( ), I've got a couple of guitars that I'd be willing to send down if there's interest. I'm sure some of my local friends would serve as my mule. Korina Jr, Vintage Orange, $1400 90s Phantom, Black, $625 90s Phantom, Tobaccoburst, $700 T51, Seafoam, $900 Standard, Silver Sparkle, $1800 Case included with all of the above. I can provide pics too. Bump. The more I think about it, the more I'd like to move some of my guitars that never see the light of day. If there's no interest prior to Oct. 5, when I leave town for awhile, I'll start a separate thread upon my return. It sure would be nice to have these hand delivered though.
Northsider Posted September 22, 2011 Posted September 22, 2011 I have a 1987 Hamer TLE, 1988 G&L ASAT, and 1999 Taylor 310(with pickup). All are welcome to see/play while in town.I'm adding my Monaco Elite to the list.
BadgerDave Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Even though I'm not going to be able to attend the event ( ), I've got a couple of guitars that I'd be willing to send down if there's interest. I'm sure some of my local friends would serve as Bump. The more I think about it, the more I'd like to move some of my guitars that never see the light of day. If there's no interest prior to Oct. 5, when I leave town for awhile, I'll start a separate thread upon my return. It sure would be nice to have these hand delivered though. Tired of that pink Gretsch yet?
hectorp Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Even though I'm not going to be able to attend the event ( ), I've got a couple of guitars that I'd be willing to send down if there's interest. I'm sure some of my local friends would serve as my mule. Korina Jr, Vintage Orange, $1400 90s Phantom, Black, $625 90s Phantom, Tobaccoburst, $700 T51, Seafoam, $900 Standard, Silver Sparkle, $1800 Case included with all of the above. I can provide pics too. So sad, Young Bruce M, we loved the variety of the dramatic songs
earachemyeye Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 Sad for sure. I thought maybe a surprise appearance was in the works. Bruce I'll deliver anything you can sell there. Looks like I'm going be leaving a day earlier for business in Rochelle. Guess this solves the undersized vehicle problem we were fretting over. Message me if you need to.
specialk Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 T51, Seafoam, $900A pic of this would sure be nice! Is it original or refin?
bubs_42 Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 T51, Seafoam, $900 A pic of this would sure be nice! Is it original or refin? Well it's a T51 now imagine it in Seafoam Green. Its a good looking guitar, Bruce had it in Chicago Last Year.
hectorp Posted September 23, 2011 Posted September 23, 2011 T51, Seafoam, $900 A pic of this would sure be nice! Is it original or refin? Well it's a T51 now imagine it in Seafoam Green. Its a good looking guitar, Bruce had it in Chicago Last Year. +1. I usually think T-51s look like toys (because of the radiusing)...but that thing looked like a shimmering piece of candy...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.