ARM OF HAMER Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 Quite a top on this "Studio"................. no connection to this instrument or the seller. https://reverb.com/item/6566801-hamer-studio-custom-2-tone-cherryburst
Thundersteel Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 Partially--scalloped fretboard. Hmmmm...
burningyen Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/80442-fs-hamer-studio-custom-aaaaa-top-scalloped-fingerboard/
ARM OF HAMER Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 22 hours ago, Studio Custom said: Custom made, ordered through Alpep, factory scalloped 7th fret and higher. Lowest knob is a dummy held on by tape to even out look. Bare Knuckle Miracle Man pickups. OHSC included. $1850 Thats has got to be one of the best looking guitars I have seen in a long time!...................WOW! what a guitar that is! I get along with a scalloped board quite nicely...................had several acoustics that had full scalloped fingerboards That top is insane! Beautiful!........... I'd own that one! GLWTS!
Studio Custom Posted September 16, 2017 Author Posted September 16, 2017 Kim picked out three tops for me to look at, we agreed it was the best top in their possession.
BubbaVO Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 I love that top. We've seen some pretty amazing maple tops come through the HFC. That has got to be one of the top 5 for sure. GLWTS.
KofSeattle Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 If only I had the money. Sweet guitar! I have it's twin without the scallop. Beautiful.
ARM OF HAMER Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 3 hours ago, Studio Custom said: Kim picked out three tops for me to look at, we agreed it was the best top in their possession. I'd say you were both right!
Steve Haynie Posted October 11, 2017 Posted October 11, 2017 That top looks like you could fall into it.
Studio Custom Posted November 16, 2017 Author Posted November 16, 2017 Steve Stevens, but it can be buffed off.
essgee Posted January 26, 2018 Posted January 26, 2018 How on earth is this still here? Is the whole HFC on a guitar diet this year?
DaveH Posted January 27, 2018 Posted January 27, 2018 12 hours ago, essgee said: How on earth is this still here? Is the whole HFC on a guitar diet this year? Tax time.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.