Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. After borrowing a friend’s Tally last November, I was totally smitten and had to get one. I found a gorgeous (jazzburst) mint one in a studio that was essentially unplayed. It is very light as mine has the extra chambering. Mine also has a softer V than the borrowed one. Still a thick neck. Extremely fast playing guitar that sounds like a very beefy Tele in the bridge position. @LucSulla’s review is spot-on. One of the best guitars I have ever owned.
  3. Sure, you can buy the original for a few hundred thousand, or you can own this one for $7500. Provenance: @elduave to @bubs_42 to @tommy p. I will post links to earlier Zandard threads when I have a chance. Initially selling in-person in DC metro area to HFC’er or to your trusted helper to buy and ship it. If no one local bites I will reconsider shipping. It is only 9.4 lbs according to kitchen scale but weight is a problem for my shoulder. Thanks for looking! Or buy this:
  4. 28% auction fee on top of the bids and then shipping fees. It's out of my budget.
  5. Oh boy, I am sure there is no connection, but just thinking of his recent health scare. I still remember when he was on American Pickers, and they were going through his collection. Looking through the guitars, this might result in the highest selling Gibson "Zoot Suit" SG ever. I was really tempted by those when they were still being sold. So, who do we think #0004 will go to? With Jim Irsay having passed away, I'm wondering who the next super collector will be.
  6. It's back, deal fell through. Bad Cat Purepath Analog Reactive Load Cab Simulator Really cool amp attenuator/cab sim. It was was voted the best piece of gear at the 2026 NAMM show. Mint condition, not a mark or scratch on it. I am the original owner. Bought new. Barely used in my non-smoking home studio. Works perfectly, sounds exceptional - no issues. Pure analog, no digital or modeling. Just plug your amp into it and get a super-accurate tone directly to DAW/Mixer/FOH etc. Simple, 4/8/16 ohm inputs to match any amp up to 150 Watts. Amp in, Amp thru to your cab. Sim XLR out. No A/C power required. You can run it with your speaker cab or no cab for silent recording. Tonal options for Open/Closed Cab, Mic Edge/Center, Ceramic/Alnico, Presence, Phase and Gnd Lift. Comes with original box, mounting brackets/screws (never used). Everything that originally came in the box is included. $390. Shipped/Paypal'd and NO TAX Not interested in any trades on this one. Message me with any questions --------------------- Bad Cat PurePath Features: Designed at Bad Cat in Costa Mesa CA Up to 150 Watts Impedance Options - 4, 8, and 16 Ohms Load Selction: Silent or Extension Cab Input from Amp Output to Speaker LEVEL: 0 dB / -20 dB A 20 dB pad for very loud amplifiers. Use -20 dB if your mixer/PA/interface input is clipping. MIC: EDGE / CENTER A tonal contour based on common mic position. EDGE = smoother, rounder. CENTER = brighter, more attack. CAB: OPEN/CLOSED A low-end contour. OPEN = looser, more airy. CLOSED = tighter with more thump. SPKR: CERAMIC / ALNICO A speaker character control. CERAMIC = more modern bite (think "V30" type response). ALNICO = sweeter, more vintage-style top end. PRESENCE: 0 / 1 A presence boost. Use 1 if you want more cut in the mix GROUND: LIFT / NORMAL Use LIFT if you hear hum or ground noise through the PA/interface. PHASE: NORMAL / REVERSE If your direct sound feels “hollow” when blended with a mic’d cab, flip phase.
  7. Interesting https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1PaFofkYfS/
  8. Today
  9. Wonder if this auction could raise Hamer prices? Those played by Rick will have the celebrity bump-up. As long as Joe B doesn’t start collecting Hamer guitars…..
  10. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297474/rick-nielsen-custom-cheap-trick-checker-john-deere-tractor-with-snowplough
  11. Synergy SYN-20 Amp Head Mint condition. Not a mark on it. I am the original owner, non-smoking home use only. 3-channels. Built-in clean channel and 2 more channels in the module slot for swapping the tone of your choice. Synergy has tons of great modules from Marshall, Bogner, Orange, Mesa, etc. Plus, there are some killer aftermarket boutique modules from Jaded Faith and Salvation that sound amazing. The head is a loud 20 watts, plenty of power for a band setting. 3 Power Structure settings, Reactance, Lots of speaker outputs for every type of cab. MIDI, EFX Loop, USB for loading IRs. Recording-wise, it has switchable IR cab output with multiple IRs. You can also load your own. I've been a Synergy fan since they came out. I used Synergy modules exclusively for my last album, it sounds that good and makes recording easy. Comes with Original Foot-switch & Cable, Original box, Manual and A/C cable. $900. Shipped/PP friends and family. (No Modules included) Not interesting in any trades on this one - thx. Ernie
      • 1
      • Like
  12. You are the best - as always. I will keep you updated…
  13. Also has a '55 Ford Thunderbird in the lot.
  14. 78 or 79 Hamer "Sunburst" Bound and Crowned, checks all the boxes for what Hamer is all about. Another would be a Hamer "TRIPLE THREAT" but they seldom come up for sale.
  15. Oohhh, that‘s a nice one.
  16. Don't mess with the bull, you'll get the horns! Pure awesomeness, Greg! Hope you're well, buddy!
  17. I dunno…those angled Grovers would really bug me.
  18. yeah.... thats the one. I built my own box and had a Warehouse ET65 in it.... sweet
  19. Hamer Standard 0004 - the absolute pixk of the litter from the Rick Nielsen auction . https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/items/2297774/rick-nielsen-stage-played-1975-hamer-standard-electric-guitar-natural
  20. Yesterday
  21. https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...