Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. I like it so much better without the electronics and pickguard.
  3. My bad. It is Lorento, and yes, that was before he became Bill Lawrence. Question now: Where to get the electronic? And the neck (glued) needs to be reglued too.. 🥴
  4. Today
  5. So, let me get this right: a guy with just arms, legs and a head built a guitar? 🤷‍♂️🤪🤣
  6. Love the green. Road case, too. 12 lbs. 14 oz. - That's heavy, but not ridiculously so for what it is.
  7. That been for sale off and on for years. I was on display at Flynn Guitars in Chicago for a long time.
  8. I don't know if this is a one-off or if they also made others but, at any rate, I suspect it's a pretty rare beast. Beautiful guitar. https://musicgalleryinc.com/collections/used/products/copy-of-used-hamer-rick-nielsen-signature-in-natural-950136036 No affiliation.
  9. Dude! Amazing memory! From the Vintage Guitar Bill Lawrence obituary: That's nothing short of amazing!
  10. Wasn’t, “Lorento”, Bill Lawrence’s stage name in Europe?
  11. A quick Google search leads me to believe that to be the case: Also found under Billy Lorento:
  12. Nice playing fellas
  13. Davy Knowles, he comes from the Isle of Man, and his first band was called “Back Door Slam. I cannot remember who I saw them warm up for at the SFFillmore circa 2003/4.but he was pretty good then, too. Go uncle Greg.👍
  14. Yesterday
  15. GWAR Co-Founder Chuck Varga, a.k.a. The Sexecutioner, Dead at 68 https://metalinjection.net/news/gwar-co-founder-chuck-varga-a-k-a-the-sexecutioner-dead-at-68
      • 2
      • Sad
  16. And get a wider padded guitar strap. Levy's makes a good one.
  17. Love that. Make it work!
  18. Mine comes in at about 9 1/4 lbs. Hard to find a new Les Paul under 9.5 these days. And most of those have holes in them.
  19. HI fellas, in German Kleinanzeigen popped up today, just 2 hrs ago: A complete Sustainblock-Trem in parts, off of a Hamer A5, as the seller says. https://www.kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/sustainblock-tremolo-hamer-a5-/3525075818-74-1178 No affiliation, but I would assist, if anybody feeks like making some wobbles. Cheers, Jochen
  20. Sometimes the temptation is just too great. For example...
  21. Would that guitar have a floating pickup attached to a pickguard?
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...