Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour
  2. Ciny Lou is all growd up 🤷‍♂️
  3. Today
  4. Dunno but I dug up some old texts and he had this to say about it- the Mighty Mite 1800/ VH 5150 Duncan mashup- 100% Fair Warning and 1984 record. Red and White, single conductor output leads, 53mm spacing. 🤷‍♂️
  5. I made sure my Cali Tweed is pre Gibson. It's only by days, but pre Gibson. The dealer I got it from has real disdain that they fired Randy. I'm going to call him tomorrow and see if he's seen this propaganda. Mouse piss! Indeed.
  6. Speaking of which... Dumble is back? Apparently they are going to start making clones of certain famous Dumble amps under the Dumble name? They better not think they are gonna get 30K an amp if it isn't made by the man himself.
  7. He will play them on one part of a tour, sell a few then go back and say nothing sounds the wall of Dumbles, the air moving... blah blah.
  8. …and cannot wait to see the finished product…
  9. Not to derail, but was EVH not using PAFs by the 4th album ( Shark with Super 58s excepted) ?
  10. Precursor of early metal? Often cited as such.
  11. I'd use the word "harbinger", you know, to sound all fancy 'n' shit.
  12. This may be a long shot but I'm looking for an early 90's set of SD P-90's. Specifically a 3B and/or a 2N. Ideally they would be "MJ" pickups so 3BJ 2NJ label on the back of the pickup. I recently purchased a 95 custom shop Tele JR that no longer had the original pickups. The rest of it was great and am looking to get the proper year pickup in there. My understanding is Hamer Specials had these same pickups in the 90's. I was hoping to find if anyone here has replaced theirs and would be open to selling them. Much appreciated.
      • 1
      • Like
  13. Forgot about these ... you'll get the similar effect in a T ...
  14. She will not. It IS a Gravelin but it's his Fair Warning-era, EVH-esque offering he designated JV-C2. I have one in my Spitfire2.
  15. Got the Studio Custom out the past two weekends and played it the last set of the night (still playing the Tele). Have to mention RS Guitarworks again, the setup they did is great. I find the Tele is more versatile for the songs we do but the tones on some songs with the Hamer are great, like Rockin’ Into The Night.
  16. I would have liked to hear more than the bridge pickup. and more than one song... maybe
  17. When I clicked on this topic, I thought that was Grover Jackson's older brother or something.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Wish I could say I have seen them but no I haven't. But what a great story, I bought an Impact around that same time and made payments!, so I had to wait until it was paid for, but fortunately for me I received exactly what I expected. To this day it is the only bass I have ever needed. Also, that is freaking beautiful bass!!
  20. @diablo175 will she have un mongoose?
  21. Thanks for this, @Saul Goodman. I visited Stevens' site. He's a persnickety craftsman.
  22. Didn't know Slash was into horror and didn't know he was a film producer. Think I'll check out the flick too.
      • 2
      • Like
  1. Load more activity
×
×
  • Create New...