All Activity
- Past hour
-
-
Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself.
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
Ah, it's nothing that serious. Certain terms just trigger bygone memories of sharkfin picks, halves-of-twenty, flawless technique.
- Today
-
"Flawless technique"? Does he use a shark-fin pick? No, I didn't think so!
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Dave Scepter replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I've seen him quite a few times... He owned a huge restaurant here in Arizona for about 15-20 years that used to sponsor battle of the bands, and guitarists competitions... very cool place indeed š¤š -
Don't make me guess! I think I know. PM me.
-
A former member made a comment about having flawless technique. He also said he would give a sound man half a twenty before the job, and the other half only if the sound man did a good job.
-
Iām getting old.
-
santellavision started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
God, drugs and rock 'n' roll: Alice Cooper at 78
Steve Haynie replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have seen Alice Cooper 26 times. I have met Michael Bruce and Dennis Dunaway on separate occasions. Alice Cooper is one of my all-time favorites. -
class D lightweight powered PA gear
veatch replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Our band is in between - still using the classic unpower JBLs with neo drivers. F'n heavy, but there are 6 of us, and we have a cart with wheels. : ) On the amp side though, yes, definitely class D. Crown amps - XLS series, if I remember correctly. Much lighter, one person can carry the amp rack in a pinch. Back in the day, that was a three-man job. -
HoboMan started following The Rick Nielsen Collection - Oct-24, 2026
-
No Shorts onStage, No Shoes Onstage, No Yoga onstage.
Travis replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Hilarious, a buddy of mine just sent me this video yesterday. Here is what he said⦠āDonāt know if we talked about stoner bands or if you like that stuff. Watch this video. Itās fucking wild. I instantly hated them and about 10 minutes later I was a fan. So weird and gay but they are actually goodā I got about 2 and a half minutes into it before I had to shut it off⦠-
when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding
-
class D lightweight powered PA gear
jwhitcomb3 replied to Jimbilly's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
I have three QSC CP8s. Loud, clean, wide dispersion, light, dependable and versatile. I use 'em for mains (paired with a small EV sub), floor wedges, and FRFR for guitars and synths. Did I mention they sound great? -
Trogly's video about Rick Nielsen's auction.
cmatthes replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Ugh. He may be the worst know-nothing on the internet. His voice alone⦠-
2008 Artist Custom
DavidE replied to DavidE's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
Bump $2,000. -
Okay, Fill me in...